Reviews for Peace and Answers
Calyptra chapter 31 . 1/23
Well apart from the fact that he would have never been allowed to work on his parents case as it isn't professional, it was a nice story.
It was mostly well written and interesting. The only thing that really messed it up for me is what I already mentioned. I know it's just a story, but I personally like them to be realistic if there's no trace of science fiction, supernatural etc and this is as real-life as it gets. But hey this is just my humble opinion and personal taste. Other than that, well done.
kantorkan chapter 25 . 9/26/2014
So he was right about his feeling about ? guess he just came in to check out the girls?
kantorkan chapter 24 . 9/26/2014
Confused about when she asked when they could move in.
kantorkan chapter 11 . 9/26/2014
You did good.i would rather have a hug from Bella or Alice since i am a guy.
kantorkan chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
Dumb ass.
kantorkan chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
Were their deaths mob related i wonder.
kantorkan chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
is the mystery man and what happened 11 years ago that got his family killed?
kantorkan chapter 6 . 9/26/2014
I have always noticed that in these stories that she is tired early and falls a sleep early i think she is anemic.;-).so will she finally reach her limit and deck Lauren and or Mike?
kantorkan chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
:-)
0987654678 chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
Your writing makes it seem as if you have no sense of creativity or the ability to add detail. "We told jokes over dessert. I had never laughed so hard." Why not write about the jokes being told? What did Jasper say to make Bella laugh? Was Jaspers laugh a deep rumble that made his blue eyes shine? There really isn't much to work with in the story. I can tell you one thing: I didn't find myself smiling or visualizing anything, which is exactly what someone should have been doing while reading this story.
pegasus5406 chapter 31 . 2/14/2014
Fabulous hon, I really enjoyed this story...thanks once again for sharing your talent with us...I think I'll go to your page again and see if there's any other stories I missed and if not maybe I'll reread one I already have...lol...thanks again hon, until next time...bigg huggs. Peggy
pegasus5406 chapter 22 . 2/13/2014
Oh hell, that's not good...great update hon, looking forward in reading more...thanks, huggs. Peggy
pegasus5406 chapter 17 . 2/13/2014
(Giggling like a school girl) Yay! What a wonderful update hon...so romantic...God! Got to love some Jasper...Still loving this story and can't wait to read more...thanks hon...bigg huggs. Peggy
pegasus5406 chapter 14 . 2/13/2014
Damn, it seems they can't catch a break...Poor, Bella, pour, Jasper...I hope everything will be okay...that S.O.B. needs to pay...horribly...thanks hon...great update...onward...bigg huggs.
pegasus5406 chapter 11 . 2/13/2014
Wonderful, fabulous, and so sweet...loved this update hon, thanks, Huggs. Peggy