Reviews for Rebelward Without a Cause
lindsayrae chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
PFFFFFFFFTTT! BAHAHAHAHA! That was so much fun to read! Hahaha! OMG I loved it. Loved every little piece about it. Great job!
lindsayrae chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
Wooooooah. Mer, this is fucking tight as twat hot! Jesus. Loving how all of these are tying together and giving us a bigger, better picture of our beloved DCs.
lindsayrae chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
I swear...Kari is one of the best writers out there. Her use of alliteration is second only to you, Rie. She can capture an emotion, a tone, and a time with just the swipe of her fingers over a keyboard. Amazing. .good.
lindsayrae chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Best damn interview ever. IMHO...

Oh the images our Eddie brings out...Great job V!
lindsayrae chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Mhmm...Yup. I haven't made it through the outtakes. Call me a less than dedicated fan, what have you. But fuck if I didn't learn a lil somethin, ya know?

Love you bb.
KimmiCullen chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
loved the little glimpse into Momma very interesting. hoping we'll see more details of her. she seems like she has a lot more story to tell.
KimmiCullen chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
loved it. Rose is a trip. the way she describes the Cullen boys is hilarious, Larry Curly Moe.

& playing with Bubba using Garrett like that was great!

Save a stallion, ride a vampire-omg I absolutely love that!
KatHat chapter 13 . 1/30/2011
.Spectacular. What an intriguing outtake! So Big Paulee imprinted on a Vietnamese woman. huh. I suppose the regenerating/healing aspect of shape shifting couldn't counteract the cancer?

Your whole description and imagery of the swamp just put me right there. Several years ago, I was working with a research group in the summers that did testing of 'near-coastal' waters, which included areas around the Atchafalaya basin. It's like another world driving down narrow backroads on thin strips of land under all those cypress trees standing in dark water with the Spanish moss trailing down and the nutria staring back at you from a fallen log, trying to find a place to launch the boat. Kind of unnerving seeing people with family members 'buried' in the stone crypts in the backyard.

So Paul imprinted on Kate as a fulfillment of a curse from another dying succubi eight generations ago? And now I'm really curious about the new Tamara werewolf character and what her connection is to Paul. I guess I'm reading too many fics, but what happened to Irina? I thought she just paid a visit to Eddie with Eleazar? hmmm...

It sounded like they all grew up in Louisianna. But then when Paul phased, they drove him to Charlston, SC. Were they all in Louisiana when he could hear them, or just Billy? He could hear them from SC? How did the 'pack' move as a whole from their home in he swamps to SC? (I forget)

That ritual at the bar was kinda voodoo freaky. Jake referred to Leah as Alpha bitch, is she really alpha? Is Tamara like a rogue wolf? How can he hear her if she's not in this pack?

This was really good. Now on to reg regular chapter.

Kat
Uk Alice chapter 13 . 1/26/2011
Wow he's imprinted on a vampire how interesting! I love all these back stories it makes everything so much more 3d!
thenextGayleKing chapter 13 . 1/12/2011
WOW great read and I must say i am thoroughly impressed with the amount of research that you put into this mate. All the Vietnam research and then to Louisiana and the language used and the names, very detailed. Well done!

I loved reading the first little part through Paul's eyes as a child..."There was Agent called Orange" (sorry, my cut and paste is fail) and that there were two Katrina's who came into his life. I felt sorry for his mom with all her losses and finally him but I was left thinking of the old adage: "You can't fight fate."

The scene in the cypress swamp was awesome, positively crackling with electricity and the scenery, once again, beautifully detailed.

Happy to see our good ole boys at the end and true to form as always!

Yes, definitely another twist in this tale. I don't know what people are gonna do if they are not reading these outtakes, losing so much of plot but also missing out on other good writers with different styles. More fools them eh?

Cheers! *GK*
justginger chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
loved this
scarlet5 chapter 13 . 1/5/2011
Awesome! written!
Rebadams7 chapter 13 . 12/30/2010
Oh I have to breathe. A Shakespeare marathon to mythlogoclal and byroesque. Southern junior league marathon

I am humbled and spent at the array of muse mix herin

Bravo to such the treize thus far

Reb
Bell Jacobsen chapter 13 . 12/25/2010
I hate to admit it, but I really enjoyed this chapter. Getting into Paul's head and life was kinda cool. If I had to choose one of the wolf pack to get to know better or learn about it would be Paul. He's had a rather interesting life. But nonetheless I still hate the wolves...lol, I have a serious dislike for anything that isn't cold and hard...I love anything you write Miss Rie. I wish I could live in this world you've created...Bella might have some competition then..lol. I look forward to more updates and I can't wait to read them. Thank you sweetie.

XOXO BELL XOXO
Gasaway Alley chapter 13 . 12/22/2010
My hand is caught to my throat. I can't believe I actually put this off for a bit. Holy hell, this was incredible. The hairs on the back of my neck are standing on end.

I am so excited to see where these go. Incredible imagery, the colors, scents and sounds were just palpable. I found myself smacking my lips and my nostrils twitching when Leah blew the lilac dust into Paul's face during the ceremony.

Unbelievable! So rich and woven so tight. I am in awe! You dealt Riesling and her Confederacy such a righteous hand. All four aces and a royal flush!

I'm all a'babble over your Paul! Thank you for awakening a fierce fire for another un-explored character!

Love you!