Reviews for Rebelward Without a Cause
Bell Jacobsen chapter 12 . 12/22/2010
Ok, first of all I have to apologize for not reading and reviewing yesterday, major family shit went down and the only thing I wanted to do was crawl into a hole and die. Luckily Eddie made it all go away last night with his sexiness,

I'm sure I do not need to tell you this. Second of all...how should I put this...this chapter was...well...FUCKING OFF THE HOOK. This shit was so fucking sexy, now I want to fuck Alice and Jasper. No matter who writes it y'all have a way of doing that shit to me. Not that I'm not greatful to really feel like I'm in the story but SHIT...I can't get laid right now and this isn't helping. This was an awesome chapter though. I love reading all the back stories. It really helps me understand the other characters better. All this time deep down I thought that maybe Alice was the bad guy, not saying anything when something was about to go down, but I realize like so many other people have, that it DOES in fact need to happen this way in order for destiny to be fulfilled. I never doubted that Alice was smart but she is taking this shit to an EPIC level in this fic, and the way her and Jasper connected when they saw each other...be still my heart, it was AWESOME...the sex was even better, and I don't think Jasper will want for another cock as long as he walks the earth, apparently Alice's pussy does it all for him. I guess I understand that when you find the one you were meant to be with. Last but not least I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED, the way Alice ended James. The fucker didn't deserve to exis anyway. Good for her. Miss Rie, always a pleasure to step into your world for a little while everyday, it makes life a little sweeter (especially when my husband let's me Eddie roleplay, I have you to thank for that) *whispers* and so do my girlie parts ;) and Gasaway Alley and Rowan Moon, ladies I bow down to you, this was a fucking AWESOME chapter. Last but by no means least...Eddie...*sigh*...you make my head spin around, you are an amazing friend and so very fucking sexy... I wish Miss Rie would give me one night with you...*hint*...my birthday is January 21st...lol. Anyway, you are amazing and so is your cock, I'm sure you taste just as good as you look, and hopefully you will let us ladies look again very soon. Long hard kisses to you sexy. Y'all have a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. I know you guys are going to be away from fuckbook for a bit but I'll miss ya. Think of me. I love you all.

XOXO Bell XOXO
KimmiCullen chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
lmao, that was so fuckin funny. I'm slow so at 1st I was like wtf? 'the Edward'? then I realized. oh to think Edward was thinking, hoping to get touched by M'Esme lol. awesome!
Bell Jacobsen chapter 10 . 12/20/2010
Wow Eddie, I knew you were talented but this is amazing...you have done your job well sweetie, now all I can think about id fucking Bella myself, you make it so sensual, and to be honest sweetheart you don't exactly shower her with sonnetts and flowers and poetry, hell I've only read about you showering her with your cum, not that that would be a bad thing either, don't get me wrong. You are a sex god even in poetry, god I love you. LOL...Later baby.
Bell Jacobsen chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
sorry it took so long to get this to you, i was decorating for the chitlins last night, anyway, I loved this chapter, I love Esme, she is such a kind and caring person, how can this woman not have a soul...it's not possible, and I love how she explained what she was getting everyone. She is timeless, even in the literal sense of the word. Great chapter Miss Rie, can't wait to read the next one. Kisses.
Burntcore chapter 13 . 12/17/2010
What an interesting take on one of the relatively minor characters. Good one.
Bell Jacobsen chapter 8 . 12/17/2010
I actually really enjoyed this chapter. I have never been fond of the Volturi, but of course you being you Miss Rie, made it fun for me...Caius is a very naughty boy, maybe they should introduce him to Jasper...LOL. I was suprised to see Felix get it, not sad though. Eddie was right about this. He said the outtakes and the backstories just help you understand Dead Confed's all the more...smart boy you got there, not that I'm suprised. Well I love y'all, and I can't wait to read the next chapter. Kisses to you and Eddie.

Love

Bell Jacobsen chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
Hello Miss Rie, Eddie. I really enjoyed this chapter, you don't ever hear much about Mama Brown, but I feel like you really let your readers into her head. She seems like such a loving and caring person. She loves all around her and I think it's nice that she accepted all of her supernatural neighbours with no judgement in her heart. She is willing to know them and love them no matter what. This was really good. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Much love to you both and I'll talk to y'all later. G'night.

Bell XOXO
KimmiCullen chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
Shit! Shit! That was my very 1st slash reading. I read a story recently where Bella & Alice hook up for fun a couple times with Jasper which was hot. but I can't even believe, I mean I wasn't expecting it of course. I must say, it was hot, & I'm actually aroused...surprised... It was really good. yes a great scene!
KimmiCullen chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
ok so I finally got back over here...That was great. I nearly cried for poor little Alice. It was so realistic of the times. sad but true.
Bell Jacobsen chapter 6 . 12/16/2010
I love that every story is being explored. Emmett as always, just one needle short of a haystack. He cracks me up. I look at Emmett as a child in a man's body. Now Rose, to me it always seems like she goes out of her way to torture people. I love her but to me it always seems like she is stringing someone along. I don't know, I guess I just have a soft spot for Eddie and Bella, I am biased, I'll admit it. LOL. I look forward to reading more, hopefully everyone gets to tell their stories. Hopefully I can read more and review eariler tomorrow night, Talk to you all later, and please give my love to Eddie. Kisses.

Bell Jacobsen chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
Oh my god Miss Rie that was priceless...The Edward was fantastic, I loved his letter, I'm not really sure how I feel about him having naughty thoughts about M'Esme. That kinda creeped me out just a little, but it was still funny as hell. I cannot wait to see what you have next. Please give my love to Eddie, can't wait for the next chapter of Dead Conf. I miss hi so much. Maybe I'll go back and re-read and review since I didn't start reviewing till I think it was chapter 15. Something to think about. Love you both. Kisses

onesweetbell chapter 13 . 12/14/2010
Wow, this was great. Cant wait to see where Paul fits in with the rest of the pack and vamps. And this Tamara, sounds like a bad bitch.

Question, his sister, is she in between the living and dead? Possable a zombie influx? ;)
Bell Jacobsen chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
Ok, that was fucking hot, I always knew that Jasper was the quiet sexy type, but DAMN...that leaves me with very, very nice thoughts. You outdid yourself on this one Miss Rie...nice work. I can't wait to see what's up next. I'll read more tonight. Real life is slowly sreeping in right now, I gotta go. I do think it was really cool that he could hear Alice screaming for him, even if not at the best time...LOL. KISSES;

Bell Jacobsen chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
Well hopefully this review will submit...That was so sad, to read everything that Alice had to go through growing up. I can only imagine how unloved she felt. How she saw the cullens and Jasper before she was ever changed, that was pretty awesome. I think the sadest part was when she had electro shock therapy and instead of screaming for her mother or father, the people who are supposed to love her, she screamed for a stranger who she doesn't even know. Life was even cruel back then. This was an awesome chapter Miss Rie, excellent job.

Bell Jacobsen chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Oh my god...that was priceless. I couldn't stop laughing. Eddie is very naughty...and I loved the shit that was going on in V's head whilst doing the interview. Too bad Eddie was listening the whole time. I'm not sure if I would like that he could hear about every explicit detail going on in my head...PFFFTTT...what the fuck am I talking about, of course I would, then he could see all the nasty dirty shit I want to do to him, and vice versa, cause let's face it. Eddie is one hot motherfucker, and if given the chance I'd fuck him so hard, I'm just not going to be afraid to admit it. It's probably safe to say that V needed a little alone time after Eddie left. It's amazing what that sexy bastard can do to us ladies. Thank you Miss Rie, this is great...I hope the rest is just like this. You are so awesome. Hugs and kisses, to you and Eddie, I think I'm gonna make his a nice wet kiss on his cock though...LOL. G'night guys.

Bell XOXO