Reviews for Rebelward Without a Cause
RowanMoon chapter 13 . 12/12/2010
Holy shit!

When you told me the Paul outtake did you in, I had a hard time believing anything could wipe you out, but then...DAMN WOMAN! The research this took! The depth and devotion you give us in creating Paul and his family history - Big Paulie, Maman Thien and Ameline were simply divine. The backstory Paul narrates is so layered and lavish with detail. I could read it over and over. You give us a legend, a curse, an IMPRINTING! A new villain to consider - Tamara scared the living bejebus outta me.

This was an epic Rebelward outtake. So much rich information to digest! Absolutely amazing job.

xoxo

Mistress Moon
Nelum Camilla chapter 13 . 12/12/2010
ilive2read chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
what an honor it must be for you when someone takes a character based on your story and gives such an authentic and creative and well thought out story. It says something about how what you have written has affected those around you and it says something about your fellow writers to take such time and effort to give it such a well written piece of work. Kudos to both of you, Thank you for giving us readers such wonderful reads to enjoy. Wonderful story about Paul and a bit of forshadowing I think.
Bell Jacobsen chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Oooooooh outtakes...I can't wait to delve into these...this is going to be like having a SLHF up against the DW by Eddie...god how fun that would be ! and Eddie darlin' we all know you have a massive cock, and feel free to advertise that all you want love... like...ALOT ! I'm not sure how I feel about the possibility of different POV's, I kinda like your perspective on things, the way you see this world, and the people in it. I have complete faith in Miss Rie to make this amazing no matter what. I've already seen what she's doing with Dead Confed's. In regards to your little female friction comment, some of us don't always have a luscious cock ready to go 24/7 like you are stud...I mean I know it's your vampire stamina, but if I had that between my legs or in my mouth like I'd like to, no one would know I exist, cause I'd never leave my house. I'd be fuckin' it or suckin' it literally ALL THE TIME ! I don't Eddie I might need you to cum and educate me...whatcha think? Sounds like fun to me. Gonna go for now, just wanted to stop by and say hello, I'll review again tomorrow. G'night love. Think of me. Kisses, and licks, and sucks, and bites. Sweet dreams. XOXOXO

Bell
PNW Luna chapter 13 . 12/11/2010
Very interesting. A fascinating twist of events. Thank you.
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 13 . 12/10/2010
Loved! 3 fucktastic job!
Viola Cornuta chapter 13 . 12/10/2010
So Paul needs more than aspirin tablets and a quiet place for a nap, poor pup. Being the consummate worrier that I am, I sure hope Paul sends money back to Maman and Ameline while he hones his shapeshifter abilities.

My Gracie is one twisted girl, I think Leah would like her.
twilightnaley19 chapter 13 . 12/10/2010
LOVED THIS. AWESOME JOB ON THIS.
KimmiCullen chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
This was great! omg as I'm reading, remembering you can hear everyones thoughts Eddie, I'm giggling like a schoolgirl. It's no wonder you are the way you are Eddie, knowing we all want to just get you outa your clothes lol. I'm off to finish ch 7. Alice just left to meet Bella on a ghost walk I think. btw I missed you on my bday Wed.

aka Kimmi Loves-Edward on fb ;)
jldarling83 chapter 12 . 11/4/2010
Holy Hell, that was epic in the best possible way. I can't imagine having t wait 80 fucking years too be with the man of your dreams so kudos to Malice. How in fucking gods green earth did y'all manage to make me love this Alice when for the last 20 chapters of DC I was kinda hatin her? Oh yeah I now you wrote a fan-fucking-tastic outtake that just blew my fucking mind. I don't even know how to tell you how truly awesome that was, just utterly epic and perfect. Damn it now I have to wait like everyone else for updates...damn it I suck at waiting. I never read stories that are not complete because I have no patients, but now I have no choice since I am totally addicted to DC and these outtakes. I totally blame you ad your utterly talented team of h00rs who have taken over my brain and filled it with Eddie and his Southern charm and his Double Wide...yeah his trailer too. I will be very anxiously waiting for the next update.
jldarling83 chapter 11 . 11/4/2010
I always liked Emmett...but I totally love Bubba. I was laughing so hard my sides hurt. The mind of a child, with the body of a god. Would love to take a ride on the Bubba train. We hardly ever get to see the world through his eyes...he must have the same pussy goggles as Eddie. I loved this little insight into his mind, now to stop picturing him naked and mauling me...yeah that might take some time. I can't tell you guys enough how completely and utterly awesome you are, fan-fucking-tastic job.
jldarling83 chapter 10 . 11/3/2010
There really is nothing like perverted poetry to make your heart melt and clit throb. The fact that i picture Eddie reciting it in my ear while his hands do very naughty things to the rest of my body is only 1/2 the reason why I loved the poems, the other 1/2 is knowing that he was probably touching himself while he wrote part or most of it.
jldarling83 chapter 9 . 11/3/2010
That right there is exactly why I love Esme. So sassy and funny, yet so loving and maternal. You woman are consistently awesome at making a character come to life. fuck-awesome job, I had no idea that Esme knew so much about what was coming. I know she will kick some Italian ass when the time comes, she will do anything fr her family. I can't wait to see what else is waiting in the next few chapters.
jldarling83 chapter 8 . 11/3/2010
OMFG ROTFLMFAO holy shit, fuck me sideways that was one fucked-up, funny as hell POV. I choked on my coffee more than once reading that. hail to the queen of Caius, that was fucking awesome. I really have no clue how I am going to be able to read any other stories now...nothing can compare to the awesomeness that is you and your team of h00rs. I fucking laugh till I hurt and still i have to have more. totally fuck awesome job.
jldarling83 chapter 7 . 11/3/2010
I love Momma Brown. She is sweet like Esme, but honest like rose and innocent and good like bella, damn fine woman. i feel like hitting my head against the wall...why did i wait so long...well at least I am reading it now. I gotta say Momma Brown is officially my favorite non-twilight character. I love her no bullshit attitude as well as her southern charm, again another fan-fucking-tastic job.
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »