Reviews for Pony's Girl
Clara-bear6 chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
This story is amazing. I am BEGGING you to write more! I will read ur stories as long as you update:)
Ashley chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
That was the cutest ending ever ponyboy is so caring #need a boyfriend like ponyboy
Ashley chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
Wow ponyboy I was savannah
Ashley chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
I love how soda cares so much about ponyboy. And I love his ponyboy is so awkward when savannnah and him r at it #Darrys not a bad guy
Ashley chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
This is probably the best outsiders fanfic ive read because I can relate a lot to ponyboy. Keep updating
Ashley chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
Amazing keep posting
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
HES SUPPOSED TO BE CHERRYS BOI!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
I agree very much with the other reviews. This story is really good and clever because of Ponyboys character and it's very well written too! However, I really don't agree that its "out of character" because like you said, his actions are due to Savannah's influences and because he wants to impress her, so you're fine :) In fact, I think it's really in character because his thoughts are just like him! Keep writing !
Silvermoon10123 chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
I find this totally OOC. However, still really good. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
Good story, it really well done
Violet Saphira Darling chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
I really like this story, even if ponys a little ooc. He still has a lot of heart. Savannahs and awesome character, great plot and writing so far. U did rlly welk with sodapop I think(: I hope u keep writing!
nicolalala chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
love it
pixie4sparks chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I heart this!
sprinkle92 chapter 8 . 4/28/2011
ooo i like this a lot ... ponys growing up! i want them to do the deed soon haha! please update super soon!
Johnny the Duck chapter 8 . 4/15/2011
This story is really great!

You describe the characters really well and the events are really cool!

I noticed you made a few grammar mistakes but I guess they are just random mistakes you accidentally make when you type too fast.

Please update soon!