Reviews for Growing Pains 3 Happy Birthday Jon O'Neill
Deritine chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Aw... bonding time. Might want to rename the most recent story as they both are 'growing pains 3'. Did like this part- a fun way to have it come out that they are both clones and can have clone-club chats... or something haha. Funny about Dawn checking out Jack, too. ;)
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Dawn getting a preview of how hot Jon will be in another 30 or 40 years? Priceless! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Excellent! More soon please. And yes, I mean after the next story already posted!
A. Nonymous chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Wow! Great stories! I read all the "Growing Pains" ones. I love reading about mini-Jack. There should be more stories about him. I would really like it if you kept writing stories about him. (Not to point any fingers, but your spelling and grammer is a LOT better than that of some other fan fiction I have seen. [thumbs up]) Great job!
reader1212 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
i hope u do continue to write with these stories mabey bring in spike or a couple slayers
Harmne chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
LOL, I like the meeting between Dawn and Jack, and the easy acceptance Dawn had for Thor and the Asguard. Really great story!
julz chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
e , i really like joohn n dawn

this is fun

i hope there is more
Teldra chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I really like this series :)
ManicTater chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I hope your muse provides you with some more ideas to keep this crossover going. I love it. Absolutely adore it. I like Jon/Dawn too. I really enjoy this group of characters you've brought together in these stories and how you've handled the characterizations.

I was so thrilled when I saw this addition to the series, and had a blast rereading the first two stories before reading this one. thanks so much for sharing.
Arkeus chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
hey, loads of fun so far :-)