Reviews for State of Shock
Akayuki chapter 17 . 9/23
Please you must finish it... Prety please with cheery on top
Tiny Sky chapter 6 . 9/10
lol, someone in the reviews asked for NaruSasu, but ew #SasuNaru4lyf :p jk, but seriously no NaruSasu for me
Lou chapter 17 . 8/25
I love this story. And it s very well written. I NEED to know what will happen . Will you continue it?
akanichi chapter 16 . 5/22
I love this story. And dying to know what will happen next. So I wonder why do you abandon this... Please write more
can you write narusasu rather than sasunaru? it makes more sense since sn always make sasuke a pervert when narutos the perverted one. and they always make naruto innocent when sasuke is actually the pure one
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This story is absolutely amazing. I am constantly re-reading it, and I can't thank you enough for creating such a brilliant story. I hate to pester you about updating but please...please update!
Daphmir57 chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
And no one has too.
Mess With Me I Mess With You chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
Whose POV is this? o_O?
natsuhibushi chapter 17 . 5/10/2014
Please continue the story, it's so good and exciting _
Daphmir57 chapter 9 . 4/9/2014
O. M. G. *Awed voice* (Whisper) That's hows it happened. Ands remember, don'ts apologize for somethings you enjoyed!
cary99 chapter 17 . 3/15/2014
Love it please update soon
xXIara-chanXx chapter 17 . 3/3/2014
Oh my lord! You have two more chapters ready of this fanfiction? Please update then, I wonder what will happen next! Your fanfiction is very interesting! So, please, do not be discouraged! :)
cary99 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Loved it
Coulorless Rainbow chapter 17 . 1/8/2014
This fanfiction was beautiful;
In other words, it fucked with my emotions.
Ya know, cause reading things that make you feel true, strong, sharp feelings are fudging awesome.
Oops, don't wanna make you feel forced! Ignore me, okay?
*continues polishing sword*
ZisinLove chapter 17 . 11/7/2013
i love how you took different perspectives for the're the 1st (so far) that had caught my attention & never made me bored :) i really hope you'll update! You've molded a unique sasuke and naruto that I can't even hate them! Kudos!