Reviews for State of Shock
can you write narusasu rather than sasunaru? it makes more sense since sn always make sasuke a pervert when narutos the perverted one. and they always make naruto innocent when sasuke is actually the pure one
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This story is absolutely amazing. I am constantly re-reading it, and I can't thank you enough for creating such a brilliant story. I hate to pester you about updating but please...please update!
Daphmir57 chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
And no one has too.
Mess With Me I Mess With You chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
Whose POV is this? o_O?
natsuhibushi chapter 17 . 5/10/2014
Please continue the story, it's so good and exciting _
Daphmir57 chapter 9 . 4/9/2014
O. M. G. *Awed voice* (Whisper) That's hows it happened. Ands remember, don'ts apologize for somethings you enjoyed!
cary99 chapter 17 . 3/15/2014
Love it please update soon
xXIara-chanXx chapter 17 . 3/3/2014
Oh my lord! You have two more chapters ready of this fanfiction? Please update then, I wonder what will happen next! Your fanfiction is very interesting! So, please, do not be discouraged! :)
cary99 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Loved it
Coulorless Rainbow chapter 17 . 1/8/2014
This fanfiction was beautiful;
In other words, it fucked with my emotions.
. . . BUT THAT'S A GOOD THING!
Ya know, cause reading things that make you feel true, strong, sharp feelings are fudging awesome.
I DEMAND YOU CONTINUE!
Oops, don't wanna make you feel forced! Ignore me, okay?
*continues polishing sword*
ZisinLove chapter 17 . 11/7/2013
i love how you took different perspectives for the plot..you're the 1st (so far) that had caught my attention & never made me bored :) i really hope you'll update! You've molded a unique sasuke and naruto that I can't even hate them! Kudos!
Zakura Koi chapter 17 . 10/21/2013
Please come back and finish this fanfiction. It is really good and I want to know what happens next.
moomoobaa chapter 17 . 5/27/2013
Why you no update
mitra chapter 17 . 10/26/2012
i really love your story please update it :)
Lola chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
Holy F-BOMB the last sentence of chapter 9...oh my lord. I just can't even like holy crap why the hell Sasuke...woah.