Reviews for Returning to Hogwarts
Amortentia4u chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
Please finish this. I just found it and now am going to have to go without it. I can't, Please finish it.
Zantana chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
CONTINUE SOON!
TheMelissaMoody chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
Really good...love the story :)

carry on and update soon pleessdeee XD
Satan'sPixie chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Good so far :).

Btw I don't know who Maximum Ride and the Flock is or are?
MissA540 chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
Love this! Good that you got your muse going... Is that author you were talking about in your AN A.E. Giggle? I just finished reading her latest chapter for her story... She is really good at writing Harry Potter/Twilight crossovers!

Lexi.
Julian Black chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
How does everyone know each other?
AbsoFuckingLutely4everTwilight chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
: Please let know that there are many people (From many countries, I'm telling you, I'm from Argentina), who read and enjoy rated M fanfictions and it would be kind of rude to delete those stories, without previous warning or without taking in acount the author's opinion. Please, I think I'm talking in name of many users of this page, that is a place to write and express your ideas, develop your imagination; and I think everyone has the right to write whatever they want, obviously, without claiming the original story as one's property (example: Stephenie Meyer wrote Twilight I can't say I wrote it; the same applies to the rest of the stories).

So please let Fanfiction know this message someway, and please tell me if there are some news, you can count with me for this subject. Thanks for posting this story/discussion.
Objective chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This story is getting too complex, too fast. The first story already introduced over a dozen new relationships and half that many new people.

Now you're going to throw in a whole new crossover?

Whatever.

You may want to update...
Julian Black chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
0.I have like 20 issues to address in this.

the hell does the flock know about the Cullens?

flock can't fight vampires,they aren't strong enough. I know they have increased strength, but the vampires, by comparision, are mammoths compared to humans.

story is "DA BOMB"? I beleive they say it like that...

more to this story, it has great potential from what I can see. Lots of time for anthing you want really...anything..

is a review.

are an awesome writer (The BEST writer to be specific.)

't delete this story, ever.

8.I look forward to reading the rest of this like crazy ppl.

seem like a nice, kindhearted, sympathetic, person.

everyone freak out when they find out the secret?

soon will they be found out?

,I'm long winded...

13.I lied, I only have 14 issues to adress.

the Cullen's devise a way to dispose of the evidence of them fighting?
Julian Black chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
FLYING VAMPIRES! ITEX, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! This is going to be...interesting, to say the least.

Don't delete this story. I like it alot, yes, ALREADY.

I hope I get to see some Harry/Ginny,Edward/Bella,Max/Fang romance in here too! I thought noone knew about the Max Ride series, but I guess thats another thing we have in common! I can't wait to read more of this story!

(This review was made by hyper Justin.)
winterqween chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
this is great! keep it going.. i'm a max ride addict and twilight addict (also buffy, maybe another sequel with the slayer?) not a potter addict but still a fan.
lunarwing chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
hello this sequel is fantastic even thou i don't know who Max and her flock are but anyway update soon.

your reader

lunar wing
BookFan22 a.k.a GwenFan22 chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
i love it and i hope you update soon! i think it has been over a month!
1twilighter4ever chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
i dont know how maximum rider is or the flock can you explain what or who they are
RavenclawRebel chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
Sorry, I'm really tired, so I don't mean to sound nitpicky. :D Will Dumbledore die in this? And will Draco still be a deatheater? and what about the vanishing cabinet? And the cave scene? And Dumbledore's hand? Just curious. This was really good.