Reviews for One, Two, Three
LaverylK chapter 1 . 2/22
Ahhhhhhhh...I just love this. I hope there's more to come.
MDominatusP chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I read all of your Twilight fanfics today, as well as your Harry Potter ones. This wasn't even the first one I read (they're all superb, by the way - I can't do anything but sing your praises for all of them), but this is definitely the one that stuck with me the most, even more than "Once in a Blue Moon" to be honest.

Maybe it's the doomed love between Bell and Alice so poignantly portrayed in this one-shot, or maybe it's the way you write the romantic scenes between them so poetically. Their final time together - when Bella handed Alice her necklace... that broke my heart, it really did. It would be cool if you could turn this into a longer story because you left us on such an epic cliffhanger, but I'd understand if you kept it like this. Some things are just meant to be the way they are.
Dogluvr18 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
sad i almost cried
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I loved this piece It was amazingly written. Excellent job.
Kasanra chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
So cruel! I'm shocked at you! Appauled!

Great story though! Damn it!
Shsway chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Wow - what an intense little story. It definitely felt like my heart was racing all the way to the end.

I've read a bunch of stories where the Cullen powers are often obnoxious or obtrusive, but few where the the madness they could actually cause looms so heavily. It's as though you've channeled the dark lust that others employ for the Alice/Bella relationship and focused it elsewhere.

Nicely done.
Junzahkrii chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
This is really good, and i would love to see this turn into a longer story, i would really like to see what Edward was going to do.
superfrogsavestokyo chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Gah this ended with the mother of all cliff hangers! Still, it was great and I enjoyed it!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
A great story. Very well written.
menduthecat chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
OMG That was so good. I got a little confused between the first bedroom scene and the first scene where she was trying to block her thoughts from Edward. I understood after though. It was cute though.I was hoping that she, Alice, would just say that she already told Bella and she gave her the necklace to remember her by... But I guess that was just wishful thinking. :)
DontThink chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
i like it i really hope you post more!
munnerz chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Your first posted Bellice fic! Wowzers the number of reviews you got for just this one...and after reading it, I know why.

The ending leaves so much to the imagination, LOVE IT :P
Scrya V chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
um, wait, is that it?

you're kidding me. ;
Midori-Sensei chapter 1 . 5/11/2010

No way.

You've got to be kidding me.

You're writing is amazing unlike other Bellice fics...

And it ends here?

Please update, even though it's old.

You'd be doing us all a huge favor.
anniebrackett chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I really really liked this. It was written very good and for your first Twilight fic I think you wrote the characters very well. Please update soon, I can't wait to see what happens.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »