Reviews for With You
sorry
All.Usernames.are.already.used chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
LOL cocks
Fallen Dragonfly chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Simple and effective. Well done.

Most of all, I'm fascinated with the train of thought to this story. That Haruhi thinks of herself as normal... simple... boring... and is terrified of people realising it.
Durandall chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Mm, selling yourself short to lower reader expectations? Fishing for compliments, or just setting the tone...? If you really worried, you would have revised. ;)

I actually liked this one; it was one of the more thoughtful, introspective pieces that implied well without needing to display everything in blocked-in. Personally, I would have liked a little more on the Haruhi/Kyon angle ... but this was quite good.
Legolam chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
If this is shit, then I probably shouldn't read what you consider good. It would probably melt my eyeballs.

Really good one shot, well written and very Haruhi in my opinion (modest as it is).

Keep up the good work
Avid Reader Guy chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I like it, its pretty good and the way you didn't use any characters names but still manage to convey their feelings and identities is interesting. Plus it mad me smile so thats a big bonus plus right there.
MaDeR chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Nice and believable intepretation of her.
the grey mage chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
er, cocks.

good read, short and sweet. i love the P.O.V.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Great work on this. Well done. Keep at it.
SakuraAyanami chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
cool fic. Keep up the good work
Robert Varulfur chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Now thats truely amazing, thoughout that entire thing you kept Haruhi true to her personality. Now thats a feat that too many people are just not up to so I applaude you on your abilites.
l-l-lain chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
THAT'S PERFECT!

That captures the closeness in time of baseball-game-moment / BLR... the way her high-school-intro-speech-moment may as well be a day later even though it's actually 3 years... and done in [pseudo-]1st-person-H. rather than 1st-person-K. -and without ever saying which world it's from (I'm trying to do the same in my review, hence "H." and "K." above) -THAT'S ALL JUST LOVELY!
Arty d'Arc chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Oh, I love it. I love it, I love it, I love. Excellent portayal of Haruhi, and your writing is great. Clean and simple but each word clearly chosen for effect. Great job.
JonBob0008 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
If there is anything that bothers me, it's when good writers underestimate their abilities.

This work of fanfiction was excellent, and you should do more.

If you ever had the chance to see my first fanfic, you would truly know what "total shit" was...
Broken Kilter Express chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Oh man, you managed to put that "aw..." reaction at the end. Too much.

But you're not a bad writer. You understood the whole plot of your own work and the words aren't bad.

I give you credit for making me happy with those lines at end.