Reviews for With You
Cytrus chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
It's good.

You have irregular tense use and it isn't jarring, which means you're doing something right.

A romantic and almost fairy-tale approach to the relationship of Haruhi and Kyon side by side with the cold and calculating description of her other relationships serves for a shock.

It's a convincing piece about "how" you see the characters of Haruhi. It would be interesting to see the "why" and "therefore", too.

Good luck with future work.

~ Cytrus
Chezzu chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Aww, this isn't "total shit" yknow. In fact I rather liked it - short, sweet, to the point. :)

Keep writing more!
uzukun7 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
wat are you talking about? i thought that story was great. i wouldve never thought of haruhi being able to think of her brigade members as toys that she loved very much, except for kyon, who was more than just a toy. i guess youre right, if yuki, mikuru, or itsuki had to leave permanently, she would be upset, but she would get over it with time. but if she lost kyon, im not so sure she would be able to shake it off. i hope you continue writing stories like this one. laterz
Brendan Rizzo chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I am NOT going to give this a bad review. (The first review I ever got was a flame, and that's not nice) Besides, this was a good story.
Unimportant chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Aw, c'mon, this wasn't too bad. The idea has been executed a few times before, but this was pretty good and the ending was so heartwarming. I don't know why, I just feel really good after reading the end. Well done.
HarimaHige chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
this was a good story. i would like to encourage you to write more fics. thanks for your work.
EmSelurUoy chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Nice, fast paced and to the point, it goes really well if you are tring for that theme.
Duck chapter 1 . 6/29/2009