Reviews for Gold and Silver Allies
babyblues02 chapter 19 . 4/10
Ouch! Poor Dillon but he deserved it after the things he said to Summer. Looks like Chas is in trouble which is a shame because I actually started to like him a bit more.
babyblues02 chapter 16 . 4/10
Oh my gosh Dillon you idiot! You should have talked to Summer about this not cause an intentional fight :/
babyblues02 chapter 6 . 4/9
Okay I'm back and I am loving this chapter. First because Summer was able to trust Dillon and know that she was ready to be with him now that she was fully free from what Ronan did to her. Next Ziggy and Tenaya :) Something about that relationship that I'm really looking forward to see. Especially now that Dillon knows who she really is. Can't wait to see what happens now.
babyblues02 chapter 1 . 4/4
Solid start! I can't wait to see what other changes you make.
Calygirl205 chapter 19 . 8/6/2009
aw poor Dillon can't wait to read the new story
jason d. frank chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
neat chapter,

beautifully written,i just love Summer.

more please!
nolechic512 chapter 19 . 8/1/2009
oh no. hope dillon and summer makeup soon. and that chas gets out of jail. update soon.
Lily Hanson chapter 19 . 8/1/2009
You left me with Summer and Dillon taking a break and Chas getting arrested. Not fair!

Other than that, the chapter was awesome! I can't wait to see what you have next. Hopefully it's a little good news.
DarkBallerinaFairy chapter 19 . 8/1/2009
what an awesome chapter!

i really felt the emotion towards the end, please update soon :)
fanficrulez chapter 19 . 8/1/2009
great story although i feel sorry for dillon and summer. speaking of them what did you think of them in todays epi?

nolechic512 chapter 18 . 7/30/2009
hope dillon and summer make up soon. and that scott notices dr.k. cause gemmas gettin annoying. and that they win the game. update soon.
Lily Hanson chapter 18 . 7/30/2009
Poor Dr. K. At first I just thought Scott was oblivious to the little triangle he was in, but after that little play fight, I'm starting to wonder what's going to happen. Hopefully everything works out between the three of them.
nolechic512 chapter 17 . 7/29/2009
hope summer and dillon work out. update soon.
Calygirl205 chapter 17 . 7/28/2009
i loved it! haha that was a awkard moment for Dillon and Flynn. hope dillon and summer can have that perfect life!
Warlord-Xana chapter 17 . 7/28/2009
good stuff (also i was reviewing a totally different fic sorry for any confusion for the last chap review)