Reviews for Gold and Silver Allies
Calygirl205 chapter 19 . 8/6/2009
aw poor Dillon can't wait to read the new story
jason d. frank chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
neat chapter,

beautifully written,i just love Summer.

more please!
nolechic512 chapter 19 . 8/1/2009
oh no. hope dillon and summer makeup soon. and that chas gets out of jail. update soon.
Lily Hanson chapter 19 . 8/1/2009
You left me with Summer and Dillon taking a break and Chas getting arrested. Not fair!

Other than that, the chapter was awesome! I can't wait to see what you have next. Hopefully it's a little good news.
DarkBallerinaFairy chapter 19 . 8/1/2009
what an awesome chapter!

i really felt the emotion towards the end, please update soon :)
fanficrulez chapter 19 . 8/1/2009
great story although i feel sorry for dillon and summer. speaking of them what did you think of them in todays epi?

Dean
nolechic512 chapter 18 . 7/30/2009
hope dillon and summer make up soon. and that scott notices dr.k. cause gemmas gettin annoying. and that they win the game. update soon.
Lily Hanson chapter 18 . 7/30/2009
Poor Dr. K. At first I just thought Scott was oblivious to the little triangle he was in, but after that little play fight, I'm starting to wonder what's going to happen. Hopefully everything works out between the three of them.
nolechic512 chapter 17 . 7/29/2009
hope summer and dillon work out. update soon.
Calygirl205 chapter 17 . 7/28/2009
i loved it! haha that was a awkard moment for Dillon and Flynn. hope dillon and summer can have that perfect life!
Warlord-Xana chapter 17 . 7/28/2009
good stuff (also i was reviewing a totally different fic sorry for any confusion for the last chap review)
Lily Hanson chapter 17 . 7/28/2009
I wonder what Fresno Bob is up to now. I guess it's nothing good.

Hopefully Summer and Dillon can work things out. It would be a shame if they were no more.

Great chapter!
nolechic512 chapter 16 . 7/28/2009
aw. poor dillon. they cant break up. hope they makeup soon. update soon.
Warlord-Xana chapter 16 . 7/27/2009
/glad you use my idea (just wish it was in a happier note). good chap.
Iron-Mantis chapter 16 . 7/27/2009
Dillon, dillon, dillon sumnmer love you for you, she doesn't care if she has to adopt or not as long as you are beside her.

good chap.