Reviews for Anniversaries
red2013 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
great story to read.
Kimberleah chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
What happens when you have a little down time at work? You get to go back and reread wonderful little stories, such as this one LG! You are a wonderful writer! Only one of your many talents. Thanks Kimberleah
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
great story
Shadowy-Hollow chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
OMG this is the greatest! I wish there was more... please say that there might be more! Either way absolutely loved it! Thanks!
Loves Jack chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Loved the story! Life's sad without the thought of a next season for the show (and the J/S continuing after the dumping of Brian). So please continue the wonderful stories so that we can get our J/S fix!
meb6266 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
What a fabulous story! Exactly as things should have worked out. Great job as always LG!
Jacks in my head chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Great story, the way our j/s should end up! I have already added it to my favs
tracetragic chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I really loved this. I felt so much better about Jack & Sam after reading a story like this where we get some satisfying resolution to their journey. I liked the parts with Viv too. I particularly loved the opening scene and I had a smile on my face reading about that little boy. Thanks for sharing your talents so generously and for putting a smile on my face.
ewriter chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I loved it it was extremely cute!
dakotagrrl chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Aww...that was great! Totally plausible and definitely the way things should have ended up. While normally the thought of Domestic!Jack would make me ROTFL, I think you managed to find the only circumstanced under which he would go there willingly: to make a home for his new family.
emmaloufudge chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Beautiful story! Loved the way you wrapped up their relationship and J/S were together as they should have been. I wish you had included Kate. Thanks for giving us a proper ending!
DianeM37 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I was hoping someone would write a story about their future...after Brian because I knew that if there had been a Season 8, Brian would have been gone before the finale. Jack and Sam belong together, and you've written a delightful story that brings them back together. Although there are some frightening days with Jack 'hanging on the edge', all is well in the end. I liked the way you included Hanna and Maria in the story too. Maria is still a bit bitchy, but at least she urged Jack to move on with his life. Thankfully, he did just that...with the true love of his life. Great job, LG!
hotchner chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Hey littleguniea, That was such a LOVELY Story. I'm glad that

you had it to where Jack and Sam had finally gotten married

and Finn was now Jack and Sam's instead of Sam and Brian's

son. I'm glad that Jack lived through that gun shot and the

terrible fall. I'm sorry that he had to retire though because

he got epilepsy. Hope that you decide to write another story.

I'm really partial to stories to where Jack get's hurt and

Jack and Sam stories. Keep up the MOST MARVELOUS Writing.

THANK YOU!
jjbird chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Now that's what I call a much better ending and future resolution. I liked the ideas and the way you put it together, very believable and a pleasure to read. Thank you.