Reviews for Thou Shalt Not Suffer
Paty S chapter 18 . 6/27
Great fic...is a shame it's been so long.
Great job
Window Girl chapter 1 . 6/12
Very interesting. I like your portrayal of Dumbledore, how
How he understands the fears of Michelle's parents and tries to reassure them/reason with them.
Yorozuya chapter 18 . 6/9
I like this a lot, doesn't go too heavy into the injustices, illogicality and stuff (I can do enough of that with me self-ranting lol) but more into how a regular girl simply deals with it all.

Also interesting to see the lives of other students and how they play in the world of HP while the main cast are running around, and without changing anything in canon. In that aspect, do you plan on changing anything?

And another thing, about the whole wave/particle theory, most kids don't learn that until high school, your kids are pretty knowledgeable - though, technically, magic could be like EMs in that they behave both as a wave and a particle. And as a personal speculation, you could probably make magic to be dark matter or some unknown sub-atomic particle. But magic in HP makes little sense logically when you go into details so I wish you much luck if you try to go into that.
Sean Mulligan chapter 18 . 3/1
Thanks for updating this.
Serendipital chapter 18 . 2/26
What a great chapter! I love Jacinto's inclusion in the group and Haley's revelations about Dumbledore. I wonder how the group will react to 3rd year? I'm looking forward to the next chapter - good luck on it!
ijpowers92 chapter 18 . 2/26
Oh wow. ...I should reread this huh?
R. Donald James Gauvreau chapter 18 . 2/26
It's back! Hurray.

I'm sorry for not being very good about reviewing in the past. :[ This story deserves more reviews. Very original.

It's an interesting side of Dumbledore that we get- and, unforts, the kids don't know everything that's going on, so they don't know how necessary it is that Dumbledore stay at the school.

I'm curious as to how the pensieve thing works all the way through, though. It seems to me that if you could permanently transfer knowledge of how to work spells through a pensieve then they'd be used for that purpose more often. Perhaps there are some side effects which are bad enough to keep most people from doing that.
Xiaou Nem chapter 18 . 2/26
Thank you for keeping this up! It is interesting to follow.
BackwardsHazard chapter 14 . 2/25
"Not a friend, maybe, but a useful chess piece to throw against Jacinto."

And that's why she's in Slytherin. The Hat had it right and it's fascinating to see how she's developing into a Slytherin. So far this story is rather interesting, the concept even more so. Too bad it's update schedule looks rather barren for long periods of time. Not like I'm much better but hey, what can you do?
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 7 . 1/26
Slytherin? Oh, that poor girl. XD
angua chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
Nice little reference to Black Hole Sues. BTW, did you know there's a sub-house called Bitchiwitch for the Jerk Sues?
angua chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
About the wand: Shamrocks would just rpt away, since they're plants. If you really wanted her to have an Irish wand, then how about Kilkenny Strawberry Tree and banshee hair? Banshees are often seen combing their hair as they wail.
IrishDancer chapter 16 . 9/6/2014
I liked the introduction of Lily Evans.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/23/2014
A delightful fic, thought I'll admit that with my own poor experiences with religion I was rather apprehensive. I was pleasantly surprised with how wrong I was!

Michelle and Grant are beautifully written characters, and I even have a love for Sypha. I do hope she and Michelle can someday be friends, I think that they'd be very good for each other- they are already wonderful foils to each other as well. (The world, especially in works of fiction, could use some more friendships between girls in my opinion. Society teaches us to hate other women enough as is, and I'd love to see Sypha and Michelle both grow as people to the point where they can get to that point.)

Your writing style is beautiful and it drew me in very quickly, conveying the emotion of the story as it happens with a nostalgic tone of an adult remembering her misadventures- kudos to you, even if this may not be intentional.

Jacinto is very intriguing and sympathetic to me as well! I hope he somehow joins the gang as well, though I admit I've always been an optimist and incredibly fond of standard anime tropes such as 'Defeat Means Friendship'.

Eagerly but patiently awaiting more.
Chris of the Skazes chapter 15 . 7/26/2014
Crimson Flood. Funniest thing I've read all week. Thank you for the giggles.