Reviews for Thou Shalt Not Suffer
LangelineGuest chapter 20 . 7/11
Good job... glad you managed the end! ) thanks for attempting this! Hope none of my reviews were hurtful. You certainly achieved more than I did!
Amen! :D My head pastor told someone from church who is a prostitute and a mom not to come back to church till she stops being a prostitute. She has been a Christian for 5 years. Praying for her and him.
langeline chapter 16 . 7/10
Touching vindication.
langeline chapter 14 . 7/9
Are you drawing it out for plot development? Jesus came not to condemn...
langeline chapter 6 . 7/9
Hey,.. I'm episcopalian aka anglican/methodist, and I think if we know whatever we have, we are to be good stewards. It's not as if God is not supernatural, either. So long as the root of the "magic" is not from selling our salvation.
engineerwenlock chapter 20 . 2/10
Excellent! I look forward to reading more about Michelle, who is by far my favorite OC in this fandom!
engineerwenlock chapter 19 . 2/10
Oh I'm so glad you updated. I love your characters. I love seeing g a different side of Slytherin. Great job!
Arthorius chapter 20 . 12/28/2015
Wondering why her christian father did not kill his own daughter right off the bat. He would be well within his rights according holy bible to do so. Even killing Aunt Amanda would be legal under biblical law concerning witchcraft. (he would have been within his rights to kill dumbledore).

From my own personal research on the subject, those who refuse to kill those who violate biblical law is equally guilty of said violation..
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 20 . 12/25/2015
Wow, so glad I found this, then had you complete it just a couple weeks later. I'm not exactly christian, but I did grow up in the bible belt of the US and so listened to many people tell me how Harry Potter would lead me to the devil (I tried not to roll my eyes). I think you did a good job addressing someone's reaction here. Good job. Looking forward to seeing what else you write.
The Wayland Smith chapter 20 . 12/24/2015
That was one of the most incredible stories I have ever read on this site. You seriously deserve an award. The sheer level of character building and development is incredible and the sympathy with which you portray people is splendid. I look forward to reading the follow-up.
Fwaerf chapter 20 . 12/22/2015
This was beautiful! Your skill and style drew me in just as much as the plot. I really enjoyed reading this. I read it all in one sitting. I just couldn't stop! Anyway, just wanted you to know how much I loved it. :3
Akela Victoire chapter 20 . 12/21/2015
I wasn't even registered on this site yet when this story started up, but I am glad I found this somewhere along the way after joining. It's a refeshing take on a real world issue applied to a Harry Potter fic and was quite the enjoyable read for me too.

Thanks so much for sharing.
Socelssr chapter 20 . 12/21/2015
I really enjoyed this take on Hogwarts, and I'll definitely sub to read the next story!
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 18 . 12/13/2015
This was really good, I hope you're able to continue working on it.
mk chapter 18 . 11/26/2015
Hi! I've read tons of fanfics, but this one is so unlike the others. An interesting perspective, to be sure. Have you abandoned the story? I've been kind of anticipating the girl having exorcism performed on her by some well-meaning but scary pastor, revelations that Jesus was a wizard from some obscure magic book, prayer meetings with Cedric, esp. in the Tournament year, etc., etc.
Thanks for the story, and I do hope that you continue it someday, it's a really good one.