Reviews for Dark Whispers
Guest chapter 23 . 10/26/2017
I loved this so much yet hated it. The world is not perfect the world is infested with cruelty that infects the innocent. And your story is so beautifully done. Though unrealistic i do wish for a small sequel where they meet again in the afterlife even if its vague as "she is in my arms again" unrealistic but i so need to go read something happy so I can quit crying. Thanx for writing!
RJ chapter 23 . 9/22/2017
Amazing story! Yes the end was a tear jerker, but it felt right, realistic. You are a captivating story teller. I see you have the immortal Instruments in your bookmarked stories. Have you ever thought of writing an Immortal Instruments fan fic? Thank you for sharing your story!
YourWriter chapter 23 . 9/7/2017
this was an amazing story! it was tragic and dark and yet...i loved every second of it. by far one of my favorite stories.
Becks chapter 23 . 8/24/2017
This was a great story and WOW it was a great ending and I love how Emmett was still on their side
And this was like lemons like fifty shades of grey
Guest chapter 23 . 8/14/2017
Oh. My. God.
Jacob Malfoy chapter 23 . 8/1/2017
Guest chapter 23 . 6/21/2017
That was the perfect ending for the story. I'm not sure any other ending could have been believable. Well done!
kimygrey chapter 23 . 6/5/2017
This is so beautiful and raw. Thank you.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/31/2017
Loved the story it's been along time since I read a beautiful story
Sesflynn chapter 23 . 4/13/2017
Holy shit, I cried so much.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/30/2017
I really love this... bella and jasper die for each other...
Guest chapter 10 . 3/20/2017
BookReader24 chapter 23 . 3/3/2017
This is one of those times when the story is so good you wish there was fanfic for the fanfic.
bc chapter 2 . 2/26/2017
so fucking hot. can't wait for more! And I love the whole brother and sister can't live without each other thing. 3
Guest chapter 23 . 2/8/2017
Yes it may be a taboo subject but I highly congratulate you for writing this story aa people need to realise that things like this actually happen in real life
3,305 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »