Reviews for Dark Whispers
Leah Reid Whitlock chapter 23 . 9/8
Holy shit... I remember reading this story years ago when it was still being written but I had stopped after the first chapter or second chapter when I took a break from FanFiction. This story was so dark and I didn’t see this situation ending well for them when they ran. But this was to a whole new level. And I loved it. There was no magical fairy tail ending. It was so raw and emotional and realistic that I couldn’t help but engross myself into it. The ending was perfect and adding Emmett at the end to talk about Bella and Jasper dying was a cherry on top. Then, in the end, the world still looks at Jasper and Bella as brutal killers. It is so realistic, and I loved it. It took me a day to read this because I took so much time to read through it, and I can honestly say this is probably the best of dark fics on this website. It was just so raw and emotional and perfect. I know I am repeating myself, but I really am just at a loss for words to really describe what I am feeling right now other than shock and understanding. Their love for one another in the end was beautiful and I truly cannot explain how amazed I am right now.
bbmassey88 chapter 23 . 7/3
I can’t believe I’m just reading this story! Once I started, I could not put it down. So violent, so sad and so addictive! I really didn’t like the ending, but I also see why you ended this way! Great story!
Random chapter 23 . 6/27
I just wanted to say that this story is amazing and so heart warming, the way you describe his emotions and the setting are wonderful I was so captivated in the story. I usually don't read dark stories like these but this one was amazing, absolutely perfection!
reptilegirl chapter 23 . 5/22
Love it sad ending tho
awesomeami316 chapter 23 . 4/24
Wow wow wow wow
Alina-Mary Cuper chapter 23 . 4/12
Jeez, so sad and a bit heartbreaking (Oh, and hot in some places *winking face*)
Guest chapter 23 . 10/26/2017
I loved this so much yet hated it. The world is not perfect the world is infested with cruelty that infects the innocent. And your story is so beautifully done. Though unrealistic i do wish for a small sequel where they meet again in the afterlife even if its vague as "she is in my arms again" unrealistic but i so need to go read something happy so I can quit crying. Thanx for writing!
RJ chapter 23 . 9/22/2017
Amazing story! Yes the end was a tear jerker, but it felt right, realistic. You are a captivating story teller. I see you have the immortal Instruments in your bookmarked stories. Have you ever thought of writing an Immortal Instruments fan fic? Thank you for sharing your story!
YourWriter chapter 23 . 9/7/2017
this was an amazing story! it was tragic and dark and yet...i loved every second of it. by far one of my favorite stories.
Becks chapter 23 . 8/24/2017
This was a great story and WOW it was a great ending and I love how Emmett was still on their side
And this was like lemons like fifty shades of grey
Guest chapter 23 . 8/14/2017
Oh. My. God.
Jacob Malfoy chapter 23 . 8/1/2017
Wow
Guest chapter 23 . 6/21/2017
That was the perfect ending for the story. I'm not sure any other ending could have been believable. Well done!
kimygrey chapter 23 . 6/5/2017
This is so beautiful and raw. Thank you.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/31/2017
Loved the story it's been along time since I read a beautiful story
3,311 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »