Reviews for Masquerade
erasethisaccountdeleteit chapter 9 . 7/15/2009
This is awesome! Gosh I can't wait for the next chapter!

ravioli-jo chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
You HAVE to write the next chapter! If you don't, I'll come after you...

Don't think I'm joking, cause I'm not!

erasethisaccountdeleteit chapter 8 . 7/12/2009
This was a very ggood chapter I am getting real anxious to see Sly cooper! I wonder...will he be killed? Scary suspense! Please write another chapter soon thsi was great!

The Good Thief chapter 8 . 7/12/2009
Hey sorry for not reviewing I literaly went fishing. Great chapter. Keep writing man!
erasethisaccountdeleteit chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
Sweet. Classical Sly Cooper!

erasethisaccountdeleteit chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
Good...

ravioli-jo chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
Oh, she saved the little girl. Its so cute. I'm glad she didn't let her die.

erasethisaccountdeleteit chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
Really good chapter! This is getting really interesting! I hope the next chapter is up soon.

The Good Thief chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
wow you just covered his life's history in thirty seconds flat.
ravioli-jo chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
oh! **suspense**. I LOVE this story! Go Masquerade, being all stealth-like, and assassin-ish, and kicking police and viper a$s! She's just absolutely AMAZING! Thanks again for choosing her to put in your story!

erasethisaccountdeleteit chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
Pretty good, but could you make the next chapter a little longer?

erasethisaccountdeleteit chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
good chapter, never got to review this for some reson... I really like the plot. Mascarade was described very well I like how you described it, and the troops or bad guys whatever. The last thing she said gave me chills! She is bad!

erasethisaccountdeleteit chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
This is very good! I love it! This is deffinatley going in my faves! Also, how come everyone always wants Sly's cane? I mean...its just a golden hooked cane, sure I can imagine and old man who ahs a back ache beating up Sly for it, or coming up with a scheme...Well there again he could just go to the store... Any ways that was a really good chapter. Hope to see another one soon!

ravioli-jo chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
YEAH!

It's even better than I imagined! You are truly an amazing writer! And thank you for giving me my special thanks at the beginning, it makes me feel special. Thank you so much for using Masquerade, she sounds totally awesome in this story! You really gave her a lot of depth, and she acts exactly like I imagined she would. Plus, she totally kicked those Roman Blue Viper's butts! WOHO! GO MASQUERADE!
erasethisaccountdeleteit chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Soa sequel to redemtion, eh? THIS WILL BE GREAT! Can't wait for next chapter!