Reviews for Strip
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Hahahaha, hilarious! I really enjoy reading, but it was too short and I was expecting more "M" content xD
andylizreyes18 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I can't wait for next chapter
mangayaoilover chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Hellz yesssssss! I concur with everyone who has(d) the good sense to review positively positive! No smut, but , but, I love it! Also one of my all time faves, the song, ja ne? Pweaze wite mowe! And my otp is itaxsasu, so you can never go wrong with that there pair!
Nicole The Dragon Rider chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Lmao that was funny
XxBreathenomorExX chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
wow O.O

that was hot
Always-Unpredictable chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I LOVE THAT SONG! Lol, it makes me happy that I'm not the only one who listens to weird music.
Emotioninyoureyes chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This was soooo good! Plz write more!
itachi-is-here chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I read this story while ago, I thought I'd review it now . I love this story! Adam Ant is an awesome singer, and this song goes perfectly with ItaSasu. :) I had an idea like this once for a Yaoi-Con skit, except it was CielXSebby and the song was Sexy Back XD
Kira1993 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Hehe that was kinda funny I loved it XD
cdoerres13 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
i think you should add a second chapter!
Obsession No Es Amor chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Lol, this was good. Cute and sexy at the same time. It reminded me of a part of a different song, that i was listening to when P-diddy says

[P. Diddy]

I need u to dance

I need u to strip

I need u to shake Ur little ass n hips

I need u to grind like Ur working for tips

Lol, I could imagine Itachi thinking that as he had his younger brother grinding into his thighs and all that.
Alex Ranger chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
that was awsome I wish you wrote more to it because you can if you realy wanted to.
itachisasukefangirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
*giggles* i love it, ya

stay lovely,

itachisasukefangirl
gamergirl234 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
lol. the part with Tobi was so random.. haha..
FlowDemon chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
some damn words, lol, but seriously, you could have put in more detail, with the striping made it...sexier? it was more just you harping on their relationship, which i guess it cool...