Reviews for Sights Set
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
Oh!
I love Komaki!
Sleepyreader319 chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
Yessss! Love Shibasaki and Tezuka! Komaki is as amazing as always! Update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
I'm really enjoying the characterisation in this! It's very well written though I can see that sadly you haven't continued. I hope this reaches you somehow and that you might consider continuing this fantastic story!
Anxnymous chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
NIce fanfic!
Alya Starbright chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
awww. . . . are you dropping this story? Because this is a really good fanfiction and I really want to know how it turns out! Can you please finish it? Please?
Bethany chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Hi um I don't know if this is the end or not, will there be more 'cause I was hopping for more XD
Stuck-between-a-melody chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Such a cute and perfect couple good job on the story ;)
Late Bloomers chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Haha...I really love your words arrangement.
It keeps me occupied.
Zara Allegra Vespertine chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
i hope that chapter 5 is not the end? let me know if the proofing tools of your Microsoft document is still missing.. i will help you look for it.. :)
Zara Allegra Vespertine chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
man...you're good.. you really captured shibasaki's essence here on chapter 2...
Zara Allegra Vespertine chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
chapter got me! :D i can't wait to read chapter 2, which i am currently opening right about...now!
Ambarlost chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
You didn't finish this? *sighs in disappointment* Oh well. Anyways, it was pretty interesting and I liked how everything Shibasaki does has a specific purpose to it! Good job getting the characters!
Ambarlost chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Haha, poor Tedzuka. I loved the parts where Shibasaki was messing with him. I didn't quite like that you used that Doujou/Kasahara part from canon, but the line, "We get actual points for those things, you know!" pulled it through for me, since I could definitely see Kasahara saying that.
SillyNiecy chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
Erk, last updated in 09 :( Looks like someone dropped this story! Boo hiss! It was going very well.