Reviews for Five Things Methos Will Never Tell
Moi chapter 1 . 7/19
A lovely little piece.
Oxnate chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I think I love the third one the best. I've often wondered if it wasn't AN Immoral who started the Watchers more or less accidentally. Methos is as good a candidate as any.
Snowsicle chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Would have been nice if the five points were more distinctly formatted, bolded first sentence or something. Seems almost too easy to miss the numbers.

As for the five points themselves, they're very good. Especially the second.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Very interesting ideas on the whys and wherefores of things and the origin of other things.
Fick Chick chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Well theorized & presented.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This seems very in-character; I enjoyed it.
Jen chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
This was exactly as I would love to see Methos more often: completely awesome and, above all else, a survivor.

This was amazing, thank you for writing it.
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Oh very nice. You do a great job of reinterpreting a bunch of fandom cliches to show a completely different side of Methos, and one that I think is much closer to realistic. I can't even pick my favorite of the five, although I do wish you had written more regarding #4, and what his other obligations are. Thanks for sharing.
Epilachna chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
That was fabulous. I'm completely on board with every one of Methos' kept secrets.
Ariana Deralte chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I like your take on Methos. He's pragmatic and casual about the whole thing. Well done.
helva2260 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I love the way you brought out Methos' alien nature. Because the world *was* so different, and although he's a very adaptable person, the core of him was created when civilisation was a luxury.

...and also, I've thought the same things about both Duncan and Cassandra before *g*
Aishuu chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Oh, yes. Because Methos is so totally capable of being this manipulative and cruel. 3 I love seeing a dark (but not utterly evil) Methos piece.
LOSTrocker chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I love me a good Methos fanfictions more even if it's not long and drawn out to the point where it just bores me because sometimes that happens... This was down to the point, you seemed to captured a side of Methos that could possibly exsist and thank you God that someone likes Methos straight like I do!
Barranca chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
An amusing account of what makes Methos tick. And I don't think anyone has ever doubted MacLeod's entertainment value. This rings more true than an image of a cowardly 50 year old man, easily swayed by his emotions.
Black Rook chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Good story. Has some original and really interesting points:).