Reviews for Such A Simple Thing Contest Example
YazPistachio19 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
That was pretty fantastic. For such a short piece it was surprisingly heartbreaking. Do you have any plans to take it further or just to leave it as is? I'm torn between what I want to hear is your answer, lol. I would love to find out if anything happens beyond this, but I also kind of feel that this is perfect in its brevity. Either way, its beautiful.
Salix caprea chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
This could be user as a "make the readers beg for a sequel contest" example :)
forbiddenkisses chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
First, I think the contest is fantastic. I'm going to try very hard to come up with an entry. If I can't, it was still worth it reading your example (as well as Helliex88's).

You did a fantastic job of making Edward real in such a short space. My heart broke for him at the very end- "But because I was a masochist, I glanced up again when she started walking away.

And saw her place her hand inside his."

That is so beautiful and gut-wrenching at the same time.

You did a lovely job. I'm terribly excited to see what happens with this contest.
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
OMEm! I did not see that coming. lol

Favorite line - “Anyone can change the world if God is behind them, but I’m not the son of God, no matter how many people have told you otherwise.”
freakyhazeleyes chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This was so good. Very simple and it got right to the point. I like the quote you chose at the beginning and I thought you fit it in beautifully with the rest of your story.

I really like this contest idea; it's a nice change from all of the lemon one shot contests going on. I can't wait to read more of the entries.
Mrs.EdwardCullen1994 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Aw taht was so sweet update soon? x
helliex88 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Im rubbish- forgot to review.

LOVE the example, and I actually really want to know what happens after lol.

Can u just make up the rest of the plot and tell me briefly?

And I love that it actually could be an AU geekward, how they could have met and what life could have been like for them.

Oh and Picard was the best of them all, great quote.

hx
lorit chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Loved it! Great idea for the contest, super story! I so loved it!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Cool, I could totally see that going into a full blown story.
chele the original chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
very well written.(:

at least it wasn't jacob:/

still what was bella thinking?:)
readingmama chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Oh, that is so sad. Poor Edward.
nicford chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
You had me until I found out she was with Jazz. UGH! Sorry, I am a B/E girl all the way. With that said, I thought it was great in spite of that!
Tiggrmommi chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Oh...she wasn't meant for Edward...sniff, sniff...but...sniff, sniff...Le sigh. Can't wait for the contest entries!
maskedrogue11 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Heartbreakingly beautiful. Love it!
FanpireMama chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Simply beautiful. Touch is such a sensuous sense and you've captured it wonderfully with Edward's reaction and silent pining.

Great contest idea too!