Reviews for Separate Ways
Awwww this was phenomenal. You made me feel so much in such a short span of time. Such lovely writing.
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 5/4
"No one ever touched me there but her."
- I love when someone gets Charlie just right and this is one of the best Ive read.
I cannot help but be filled with so many emotions reading this... I feel what he feels.
you absolutely captured his very essense in every single word. And it was amazing and did my heart good to see him come full circle.
LoVeD this.
usherkate chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
LOVED this! It is hard to find good Charlie fics...this one is amazing!
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I really loved this! There's never enough out there about Charlie. Thank you SO MUCH!
Daintress chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
It is nice to see a Charlie story. Not many of these around.
high-seas-swan chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
That was a glimpse into Charlie Swan I've never had and I really enjoyed it. I especially enjoyed young Charlie, as I've never really thought of him at that age.

Journey, ftw.

But really, it's interesting, a little cute, a little sad to think of his life at the beginning of Bella's... How he must have struggled with the failure with missing Bella. I like this because it makes me feel Bella's return, choosing to be with him, must have made Charlie feel good and he deserves good.

Love the final image of him driving to La Push.

Ooh! And Billy's comment about needing a son. ;) I smiled.
k1942 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Charlie's outlook on things has always been neglected, to my way of thinking, so this was very welcome . Kind of got me a bit misty-eyed, from both periods of his life. I think if Renee had truly loved Charlie, she wouldn't have left and taken Bella with her. To me, loving someone means sticking around and working on your marriage, not being totally selfish. Charlie deserves the happiness he will find with Sue Clearwater.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
A great story. Very well written.
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
i really like charlie. even in the books, i loved him so much. i always felt so bad for him that his life left him with his baby. and he was such a good dad to bella too. he didn't show it often, but there was no doubt in bella's mind that he loves her.. aww..

you really did charlie justice in this. thank you! i can't help but hate renee a little bit more for leaving her husband the way she did... i never really cared for her in the books..i know she's not a bad person but i just don't like her

i thought it was kind of ironic that charlie gave edward that talk about making sure bella gets an education and wait awhile before she gets pregnant. and then, a month later, she becomes a much for that talk...
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Y'know, I really don't think I've disliked a character as much as I dislike Renee in a long, long time. There need to be more stories about Charlie.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
It was so good to read the feelings and events, albeit short, of/from Charlie's POV. I love his character in the saga. Thank you!
bmango chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Aw...I love Charlie! This story is so sweet. Makes me want to grab him in a big hug and not let go. I like how you had the small sections with the time/date entries. Very cool. -b
polyphany chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
That was amazing! I love getting to see into Charlie's head!
hammondgirl chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
This was just simply fantastic and I genuinely loved it. I think I went through just about every emotion possible while reading it, too, which is really saying something! Great glimpse into the terminal bachelor: the ladies man... 3 ;)
xKrazyKiddx chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
OMG this story totally pwns me! This was so beautiful! I teared up and got a lump in my throat when renee was leaving...god i love this story so much...great job! :)