Reviews for Separate Ways
letmesign chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Really great one shot! I'm impressed. I did giggle a little when Charlie told Edward not to get Bella pregnant right away.
ninapolitan chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
You know how much I love this. I truly, honestly and genuinely think you did a fantastic job with this.

It takes a lot to make me weepy and this did it so you've got that over many people!

Charlie completely broke my heart in the best possible way, his voice was unbelievable and I wish you so much luck in this contest
writersiouxchef chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
That was great! I think we tend to gloss over Charlie and what he must have been feeling when his wife took his baby girl away. I was almost crying with him when he begged renee not to take her.

Well done!
nicnicd chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Oh, my!

Bravo, that was wonderful :)

His mother made me whimper, Renee made me tear up, but I just lost it as he held onto Bella, begging Renee not to take her.

And then you brought it all back around. *wipes eyes*

This was really good!
eye ree chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
nerac rec'd this story for me on twitter and i came running to read it.. it was lovely. all sorts of emotions wound into it and the ending was nothing short of wonderful. great job!
nerac chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I love it! You had me giggling at him singing Journey and then crying when she took Bella away... and then again on the wedding day! Like I told you on gchat, definitely a side I never thought of and I think you did it perfectly. Best of luck in the contest, bb!

Caren
Anechka86 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Thank god that had a happy ending because when she left I was tearing up and had to stop cuz I'm at work.

Beautifully written, captivating and heart breaking.

I dont hate you after all, ily
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3