Reviews for An Alliance
Adalie Delacroix chapter 11 . 8/28/2016
I really wish that you would consider finishing this fic! I love this pairing and this story, and you don't really see many Hector/Trevor fics out there. I'm obsessive and bored and my ADHD is not helping in either situation.
If you're not got to finish just tell me and I will lament in my own way the loss of a great story.
Or if you will eventually come back to it; again great, let me know and I can even try to help give you ideas.
I hate it when great work goes unfinished, this is really good, don't stop with this! :)
Adalie Delacroix chapter 11 . 11/25/2015
I really do hope that you are at the very least considering finishing this fic because if not then I do believe that there will be a few fans of yours that will quite disappointed. Please continue this fic. It has such great potential and so much more room for character and plot development. Please consider it, there are still loyal fans out there that are still waiting to know if you will finish. You have been given many new ideas, why not utilize them, just a thought. Thank for your time.
Please?! your fans await you :)
Kelly Rajczak chapter 11 . 5/18/2015
This is a very different take on the story that I remember, but it is still an amazing story. If the most recent review that you got is barely a year old, then I really think, hope and want you to continue this story. PLEASE! I would like to see were else you can go with this story. Maybe something puts a strain on both the characters both physically and mentally. To prove what they would really do for each other. Whatever you decide. You have a great talent. Keep writing.
AoRashi chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
I wonder if I'm the only one who is still reading this in the year of 2014? Nice story by the way! You've shown their adventure and how their love blooms. I love this pairing so much that I really wanted you to continue it! *cries*

Just sharing some ideas that might be handy, how about letting this couple enjoying themselves in Venice without interruption? When they got back to their home, the church begin to take an action of their sin. Since the church thought Hector was the one who put Trevor in an sodomy act, they believe Hector shall be executed. That's where the tension begins when Trevor got furious and saves Hector by running away together...

At least that's what I think of. I don't know whether you'll update or not but I really wish and hope you could finish this fic. I love you! (ˊ〃7〃ˋ)
Runawynd chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
I LOVE THIS. 3 Seriously, this has been such a pleasure to read, everything about it is just so lovely and dramatic and sexy and cute... I just love it! I'm so glad to have found such a great read for Trevor and Hector, too, I thought the mens of Curse of Darkness were brilliant. : Thank you so much for writing, you did phenomenal work! (And oh my god Chapter 10... **)
Passerby chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
Why not make another mission and make a dramatic twist to it?
MzaleYao chapter 11 . 12/21/2012
Seeing as it has been a long time since this was updated, I consider if officially ended. That said I also want to say that this is a wonderful story. A bit cheesy here and there, but that makes me love it even more! I was kinda thrown off by the sudden change from action and gory images of that poor boy in the woods to a fast romance. I would really have loved to see them hunt down Death, just because he's an ass, or perhaps find themselves surrounded by Succubus and her Liliths, just for the irony to the gay theme. Nevertheless, I would have sated myself with a slight confession of love back in the Koi pond after their little trip and let it be the end of it. The greatest stories and thickest of plots have strong and durable endings. The best book in the world would not have been made without its final word on the last page. I kindly ask you to see this story off with a proper ending, but yet I thank you for making this hellish day better to a point where I got to bed with a smile on my face.

Kisses and hugs!
/Mzale
KawaiiYue chapter 9 . 12/6/2010
This is really really good! I hope you update soon D
Nanaki chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
Hi. Your story is very nice so far, but erm you put Hector's name instead of Trevor's and vice versa I believe. But keep up the good work, I'm off to read the next chapter.
AzariyaBernhard chapter 11 . 9/27/2010
I love this story! its cute!

I have a crazy idea, Hecto and Trevor finds out that there is another Belmont in town, they follow Leon Belmont around until they find out that Leon is dating Walter Bernhard! lol I think it'll be funny! X3
BleedingHearts101 chapter 11 . 9/14/2010
i'm so glad you updated, i really like this story, sorry i have no ideas...but i hope u continue with this story
Rahar Moonfire chapter 11 . 9/12/2010
First thing's first: YOU UPDATED! *glomps you*

Secondly: I have tones of ideas. Here are some: a fellow vampire hunter sets his sights on Hector as a demonic being meant to be destroyed (or kept as a prize); a priest spots the two of them making out in the plaza at the end this chapter and he seeks out to destroy the both of them; Maybe Hector WASN'T exactly lying about the previous encounters with other vampire hunters.

Now just one requirement. UPDATE AGAIN!
Lilioth chapter 11 . 9/12/2010
Another great story! *_*

Seriously, I loove reading your fics .

For ideas... Maybe someone could interfere and bring some action and fighting *thinking of Isaac or Dracula himself* :)
AzariyaBernhard chapter 10 . 7/24/2010
OMG! HAWT!

I luved it!

Beautiful!
Ksinogalo chapter 10 . 6/18/2010
*grin-grin* Hmm... That was... exciting... *blush*

As for the ideas... Why don't you put Isaac into the mix? He returned to take revenge on Hector and torture him and Trevor has to go and save him and so on.

A new enemy should be a nice idea. Someone spying on them. Maybe someone that holds a grudge against either Hector or Trevor.

I shall wait for your next chapter! :)