Reviews for Don't Drop The Soap!
iLikeThisFanFic chapter 15 . 3/30
*Laughs. Complains*
KeikoPanda Fan chapter 14 . 3/30
I love this fanfic... I think I might have gotten addicted to it... Can't stop reading... Thx for making it KeikoPanda102
NotHidan chapter 13 . 3/30
Someone should make a picture of Deidara in makeover, wearing a dress... :P
RedVengance chapter 50 . 11/24/2015
I just came here for the mpreg*starts clapping* but i got much more then that *stands with audiance of feels while clapping faster* I got a story I could forever follow with one of my otps *full blown applause breaks out* Thank you for writing this! *cheering, applausing, celebrating* BRAVAH! BRAVAH! *starts crying cause it's over and I feel so late*
Quindecilium chapter 10 . 8/29/2015
XD AGAIN WITH THE MICHAEL JACKSON THING! XD
Quindecilium chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
XD XD XD DID YOU REALLY?! DID YOU REALLY JUST COMPARE OROCHIMARU TO MICHAEL JACKSON?!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/26/2015
Why the fuck don't they just kill the Seiji loser? They're all fucking mass murdering criminals with life sentences! Another few years in jail ain't gonna be a big deal.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2015
once again i fucking hate u
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2015
i fucking hate u
fireblaze 7 chapter 51 . 4/18/2015
Very interesting story. Sad about Itachi dieing still. But it was quite a heart warming story.
That Crazy Fan chapter 51 . 4/7/2015
May I just say that you are, without a doubt, my favourite writer that I have ever seen on here! Your writing isn't just mindless sex and you manage to pull on my heartstrings (that one was for Kakuzu) and develop that plot at the same time. That is skill right there. I am sorry that you had to move to Florida and I hope that you are doing ok there. Your drawings are also pretty fucking awesome. So, hats off to you and I hope you keep writing and drawing to your hearts (sorry I couldn't help it) content. Thank you for sharing this amazing story!
NekoRainbow chapter 15 . 2/16/2015
KYYYYAAAA! FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!
I FUCKING LOVE U FOR MAKING THIS STORY!
NekoRainbow chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
First chapter, first love 3 I REALLY looks forward to the next chapter, which I'm gonna read in a minute (yay!)... Couldn't be more right about, there aren't enough yaoi-jail-stories (
I ones read a manga like that though - Under grand Hotel - i think the name was 3
Nenya
Andrea chapter 51 . 12/30/2014
Brought tears to my eyes even though I was already crying and also made me laugh.
Good luck with future lemons and thank you
Andrea chapter 43 . 12/29/2014
I can see that USA Chan is a bunny this time.
PS good job love the twincest,mpreg etc