Reviews for Don't Drop The Soap!
once again i fucking hate u
i fucking hate u
fireblaze 7 chapter 51 . 4/18
Very interesting story. Sad about Itachi dieing still. But it was quite a heart warming story.
That Crazy Fan chapter 51 . 4/7
May I just say that you are, without a doubt, my favourite writer that I have ever seen on here! Your writing isn't just mindless sex and you manage to pull on my heartstrings (that one was for Kakuzu) and develop that plot at the same time. That is skill right there. I am sorry that you had to move to Florida and I hope that you are doing ok there. Your drawings are also pretty fucking awesome. So, hats off to you and I hope you keep writing and drawing to your hearts (sorry I couldn't help it) content. Thank you for sharing this amazing story!
neny0001 chapter 15 . 2/16
KYYYYAAAA! FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!
I FUCKING LOVE U FOR MAKING THIS STORY!
neny0001 chapter 1 . 2/16
First chapter, first love 3 I REALLY looks forward to the next chapter, which I'm gonna read in a minute (yay!)... Couldn't be more right about, there aren't enough yaoi-jail-stories (
I ones read a manga like that though - Under grand Hotel - i think the name was 3
Nenya
Andrea chapter 51 . 12/30/2014
Brought tears to my eyes even though I was already crying and also made me laugh.
Good luck with future lemons and thank you
Andrea chapter 43 . 12/29/2014
I can see that USA Chan is a bunny this time.
PS good job love the twincest,mpreg etc
Andrea chapter 32 . 12/29/2014
I know ho you feel. You just have to let out all you feelings. Good hub by the way I've been reading it straight without almost no sleep
Guest chapter 16 . 11/16/2014
Thank you for making hidan so damn cute
Remy chapter 15 . 10/19/2014
I was thinking as I was reading she seems to be inspired by under grand hotel but then this happened and i was like. Yep. Under Grand Hotel. I adore that manga :)
Guest chapter 41 . 7/11/2014
Busted
Guest chapter 38 . 7/11/2014
Man...
I know I swallowed some crazy stuff when I was young
( marbles, grass, dust bunnies, fluff, the occational bird)
But glass?!
Where is she getting it and hot is it breaking?
Guest chapter 27 . 7/10/2014
Is kisame really suigetsus daddy?
Cuz if he is than this fict got like 20% more disturbing
But 100% hotter
Guest chapter 25 . 7/10/2014
I agree with your last statement
I went on naruto fanfiction archive
And there were only 4 kisame x suigetsu fics