Reviews for Cups of Tea
shadowsteed chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
Beautiful story. Love it. :)
The Mad Maiden chapter 13 . 7/30/2009
I just have to say that those were brilliant. And sweet, oh were they sweet. :) I really like your original characters, and such an interesting idea behind them too.

You do a wonderful job writing Jervis and Alice.
AceMate chapter 13 . 7/24/2009
Aww, such a sweet ending. Can't wait for More Cups of Tea!
Charlotte A. Cavatica chapter 13 . 7/23/2009
Oh, this meshes perfectly with Rainy Day.

If you're not careful, I'll get spoiled!
Charlotte A. Cavatica chapter 12 . 7/23/2009
When I'd originally written the chapter 'save time,' I never imagined that it would become something of this caliber. You've honored me greatly, my dear, and for that I thank you.

Heaven and Hell: Oh, don't fret, Alice, all will be well! Poor thing. And Jervis is just a pup, isn't he?

Completion: When I first wrote that, the fate worse than death was Dr. Cates. You took a much more serious spin on it, and darned if I don't like it more!

Name: Oh boy! Big night! Come on, Jervis, you can do it!
Charlotte A. Cavatica chapter 9 . 7/22/2009
*pants* I can barely keep up with your fingers of fleet! I'm glad Ari tossed the Lizard out on his bottom...for such behavior, it was deserved. I'm usually hesitant to punish him too much, but assault and stalking is most unfortunate, is it not?

And Melody is just sweet. Just plain sweet.
Charlotte A. Cavatica chapter 7 . 7/22/2009
Oh dear, things are looking grim. But there are tarts, so it has a happy ending!

Poor Zeek got steamrollered. Never argue with a cat.

You're on one heck of a role, dear! Imagine my delight!
Charlotte A. Cavatica chapter 6 . 7/21/2009
My goodness! What a plethora of goodies! Three chapters in two days-you have been working hard! And they're quite delicious. I must side with Arianna on this one...the closet might be the best chance. I always thought a good dose of pheromones on Jervis' tie would also be a safe bet. *wolf whistle*

Zeek is just charming! What a card-pun definitely intended. And he does make jewelry; I stand corrected. Poor Bruno. Poor, foolish Bruno. He was warned...does that count as treason against the crown, trying to make off with the queen?
Charlotte A. Cavatica chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
Oh dear-now I'm beginning to think that dear Zeek didn't make that locket at all! For shame! *wags finger*

Another brilliant chapter, my dear! Very sweet. And it's charming that they have a cover story all picked out for Dr. Cates.
Charlotte A. Cavatica chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
In case it isn't utterly obvious by now, I love this story! You write this pairing so well...it's such a treat to read. You've got me on pins and needles for the next chapter!

Would you mind very much if I added it to the Alice/Jervis C2? I would be honored to have it in our archives.
Charlotte A. Cavatica chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Such a sad ending! But Jack is just spot on...creep.

Ari has piqued my interest-whatever could she mean, calling Jervis "Hatter" like that?
lost soul's keeper chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Half of me is dancing with joy about her realiing her crush and the other half is rollig my eyes in exasaperatio at her thinking it won't comto to anything.

Jervis/Alice TONS of underesitmating of the others emotins on BOTH sides. *Sighs*

Nice fic though.
Charlotte A. Cavatica chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Hooray! It's just as wonderful as I thought it would be! I always thought it would be sweet if Alice had just a little crush on our Jervis, and now it has come to pass! Glorious! I just can't wait for more. Well done!

And Edith was perfect, let me tell you.
Madam Pegasus chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Wow, an AU of this infamous episode. Hopefully things will end the way they're supposed to. I await your next chapter.