Reviews for My servant, Your subject
Music-chan loves anime chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
I love this story!'
FoxiiHikari chapter 14 . 10/14/2009
YYAY AN UPDATE! *waves arms around spaztically* I love love love LOVE this story and I've been waiting for this chapter forever XD AND IT'S SO AWESOME! I love how Alfred goes about his business XD

This story makes me happy inside

Can't wait for the next one~ keep up the awesome work!

~Foxxie
Aesura chapter 13 . 8/30/2009
omg, i so lov where this story is going!

that "Sex Pirate" thing was genius! XD

i couldnt keep my eyes off the screen when Ivan knocked Arthur out, and Alfred came bursting in through the doors...*sigh* la'mour~

is ivan really serious about recruting arthur as an ally? is he going to? are u going to put that in your story?

is Arthur going to encounter Ivan again, and Alfred is going to be there to save the day?

as u can tell, i'm giddy right now, thx to ya

hope u update soon!~
Albinokitten chapter 13 . 7/30/2009
Chehehe~ Arthur is so cute

Good work
Albinokitten chapter 12 . 7/29/2009
This is soo great! This story has so much things others don't I love iit~ Looking forward for more (yay a kiss *_* happy!)
Sora Blade707 chapter 12 . 7/29/2009
I have this horrible habit of reading fics when they're in the double digits in one sitting. ._. ANYWAY. I'm really interested in how this fic is turning out! :) It's seriously awesome! :3
EmoLollipop chapter 12 . 7/29/2009
...isn't it 'git' instead of 'grit'?
cool12yias chapter 11 . 7/29/2009
Oh my gawsh!

AWESOME job! Keep going! I want more!

3 it!
crystal-chan chapter 11 . 7/7/2009
Not at all! This story hasn't lost anything. Sure this chapter seems a little filler-ish, and I wish there had been more, but I'm just glad you updated so quickly! Can't wait to see the confrontation between Arthur and Alfred! Hope you can update soon! Don't loose hope. :)
Tropicalna chapter 10 . 7/7/2009
Hold on a moment. A gun? What? What happened to the medeival era! You need to define the age more clearly. Why would they fight with a gun if it's in the wrong era?

Don't get me wrong, the plot is good and I like it, but you need a beta-reader, or spell check. There are quite a few grammar mistakes and you keep repeating things over and over again. The sentences are ill formed and need improvement.

Also, not enough details or explanation. Maybe but in that Arthur took Alfred in because he was curious (I got the idea that he was, but it was never fully stated like it should have been).

Things in here are too coincidental (seriously, Matt and Alfred meeting up like that was too...obvious), and the conversation between Alfred and Gilbert (when he was seeking help) was just left off unesecarily and detracts from teh story.

Ivan's attack was too sudden. He'd probably have toyed with Arthur's mind a bit before actually doing anything, because Ivan is a sadist like that.

Once again on the explanation, you're not backing things up with evidence, and people are automatically assuming things and they're exactly right. (Besides the whole 'Oh, that can't be true' line of thought)

Also, don't ask for reviews. It's rather shameful. Instead, (and I admittedly do) simply say that they welcome. Just because people don't review doesn't mean they aren't reading your story. There are just some people who are either too lazy or too nervous to review. Or they simply lose interest without pointing out things that could make it better.

As I stated before though, you had the right idea. I am interested in seeing how all this will end.

Good job!

Later! *poofs away*
Iksuik chapter 11 . 7/7/2009
can't wait to see waht going to happen next.
Kaiamara chapter 11 . 7/7/2009
Can't wait to find out what Ivan and Matthew and Alfred are going to do.
bella92 chapter 10 . 7/5/2009
Wha, Ivan has a thing for Arthur? Huh, would never have guessed, but it did make Alfred blood boil in jealousy

Fighting sceens and sceens with lot of arguing and emotions is my favourite:D and I very much enjoyed your fight scen, Ivan was so blank. Like "You killed my parents." and he was like, "So what if I did?" Nothing seem to effect him.
PrincessSerenity110 chapter 10 . 7/5/2009
I like it. Fast paced, emotionally and actionwise. I felt that Ivan had this childish cruelty and I love how you added the sharpened water pipe.

You kept everyone in character and to be honest, I feel really really sorry for poor Arthur, I hope Alfred wakes him up nicely (with a big huge kiss) *shot*

Anyway Still vastly enjoying this. Please continue

Princeserenity110
Kladdpapper chapter 9 . 7/4/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! Sorry to wrte in caps but that's how I feel. I would kneel down and ask for your hand if I was not allready married xD The plot! The characters! The writing! I love it all! Please please I need to know what happens next!