Reviews for Break a Leg
acetwolf94 chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
NICE. Add more!
alys09 chapter 13 . 4/1/2011
excellant story. love all the nuances of scarlet/bella and her history. wonder if she is still friends with the Q-pack?
bellan3 chapter 14 . 1/4/2011
please finish this story.
Winchester Squishy chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
I enjoy the general premise of this story, and I like were I think it is going. However, you seem to be a bit 'jumpy' I guess is the word I could use. Just about the time I half way start to follow Bella just stops mid story or some random event suddenly occurs...it's hard to follow. That's about the best I can explain it, I want to give some good advice to follow or something but to be honest I read well, I write like shit so my actual advice on how to fix the flow issues probably should not be followed;) Anyway, I just wanted to try and point out where I had trouble following with out being insulting and encourage you to continue with the story because I think it has great potential! Besides anything with Jasper is good right;)
reina13 chapter 14 . 12/18/2010
love it
wendy1969 chapter 14 . 12/18/2010
this is getting better and better.
alys09 chapter 14 . 11/21/2010
I'm enjoying the story. I hope rl clears up and you get back to this story.
Deborah Stone- KarmabalanceDeb chapter 14 . 10/1/2010
This is good. I don't know what being a beta reader entails but I would help you. Everyone makes type-o's. Don't be discouraged.
Niana chapter 14 . 6/25/2010
your story is actually really good! and i've read alot of storys. keep on writing!:)
Broken ArchAngel chapter 14 . 5/9/2010
Heyy Bailey. I wouldn't mind being your beta, cos I really love this story. Please update soon. And I really love this story.
Mrs.Cullen-DeSilva-Hale chapter 14 . 5/6/2010
hey bailey :) i am here to help your predicament lol. I would like to offer myself to be your Beta! :) I have great spelling and grammar, in fact i'm a bit of a freak about it! hahahahaso, if you'd like me to be your Beta just send me a PM! :) Lots of Smiles!
Carpathian.Queen chapter 13 . 3/30/2010
Very interesting story. Hope you update soon!
Emilli chapter 13 . 3/20/2010
Tell me you did not just leave me at a cliffy like that, that is just mean and you should be ashamed of yourself leaving readers hanging like this. Now as punishment you can finish this fanfic soi can know what happens. Oh and you can give me Jasper. Stephenie Meyer was mean and refused to let me have him even when I tried to bribe her with chocolate, sadly she was mean and kept him, but you wouldn't do that to me. Would you? *Does puppy dog eyes* I'll give you cookies?
wendy1969 chapter 13 . 2/17/2010
well so far this has been good. when will u update next. i am curious as to edwards mind, will he get over her or try to steal her back. does jasper get the wo0man or what happens.
Lady Sundown chapter 13 . 2/2/2010
very enjoyable story so far.