Reviews for Communication Breakdown
I like this story !
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Poor little Chigusa T.T
Keia-Marie chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I really enjoyed this piece, it was well-written and IC. In fact, everything flowed so naturally that it left the impression that it very well could have been a scene from the manga! And even though I'm only a few volumes in (I just started reading it!), I agree with you. Chigusa does express his feelings for Rakan so cutely! Anyway, great work, I hope you'll write more for this pairing.
Aunty Soshul chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
ooooohhhh. Emotionally retarded boys are so cute! Chigusa's adorable.
Mayuzu chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
It's so sweet! I love it! Please share more of your fics _
Taneya chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
After my sort of spastic review on your other Silver Diamond story, I went to your profile and read about how you would like some constructive criticism. And I found this story, and rejoiced. First of all, I want to say that I love this story a lot. Chigusa is adorable when he's trying to express his feelings. Now, for my attempt at criticism, which is quite difficult considering how well this is written. I think the main thing that occurs to me is how Narushige talks about Rakan is upset about is that Chigusa is injured, and then at the end Chigusa is thinking about how long it would be until Rakan figured out Chigusa was talking about him being precious for who he is rather than what he is. It just seems to me that Narushige and Touji are the ones who you emphasized misunderstanding, and I think it would flow a bit better if you included something about Rakan's feelings being hurt by being called "a very precious creature". Also, I think you should touch on the fact that Chigusa uses the word "creature" rather than referring to Rakan as a person. There was also what I think may have been a slightly out of place (and perhaps slightly out of character) moment when Narushige bopped Koh on the head. In any case, this story is excellently written, and I especially appreciate Rakan's introspective moment at the beginning and the way you describe Chigusa indulgently showing Rakan the bandages.

Fantastic story, Silver Diamond is a spectacular story and you do an excellent job of writing the characters.
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Aw, I love amotionally-retarded Chigusa. He's my fave! I clicked this on a whim, not expecting much and ended up liking it a lot. . Nice job.