Reviews for Pain
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 2/7
T_T
Alexandra is not a ninja chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
*starts to cry*

Sasuke: Great. You made her cry at your wonderfully sad story.

Naruto: Sasuke! No need to be so harsh an giving compliments.
ms.Clair K Ookami chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
SEE! Haha, I was right! You are good at NaruSasus...you get what I mean, right? Because 'NaruSasus' doesn't look right to me...
longing.for.redemption chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
aw! this one made me all misty-eyed! yay for SasuNaru angst! XD
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
aw that was sad.
the hidden mist chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
That was great. as always.

you wright the deepest stories.

keep up the good work :)
Zenerific1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Of course, we always enjoy anything you write.

But I have to say it. What the hell man? O.O You killed Sasuke without even a...a...grr! You are such a tease! You have to write the rest of the story, or something!

Anyways, thanks for the blurb, now I have to go re-read Foolish Hearts and hope that I can get over this!
Lauren chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Oh...sad... :(
PageTurn chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Your intent was to have it short, and it was a good length, but I think a few more moments of reading (for the audience) would've punched those ending emotions higher.

The flow was great! Easily read, easily moveable. I loved the prosy-yet-poetic nature. Nicely done!

Very sadly-sweet.
Shadeofblue chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I like this even though it's sad. You're awesome for being able to describe his pain in a few hundred words :)
ForgottenPassword chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Wow you did so good capturing the emotions of loss and love Naruto had. For some reason the part about the Uchiha monument, all alone and no messages on it really hit me. This was awesome, but too damn sad hehe. Can't wait for the new chapter of Forever Entwined or Broken, those stories are AMAZING. And you are too :D
Uchizaki chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
That's...that's so sad! Sasuke's dead, everyone should be mourning! Poor Naru! Great job describing his pain! I would commit suicide if I had to go thru the same thing!

The story goes really good with "Keep Bleeding" by Leona Lewis, the song that I was listening to when I read the story XD