Reviews for Destiny's Little Twists and Turns
Anonymous chapter 9 . 9/13
Actually, that would be much worse for Vader. The sarlacc keeps its victims alive for 1,000 years as it digests them slowly in agony.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2015
Wow of all he ways luke has died this one to me is most amusing. Just turning into a hero the BOOM! Crashes into a temple. Maybe they should have trained him on how to land.
Jambee chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
At least in this one - Luke didn't die - lol
T. Alana M chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
WHY DO YOU KEEP KILLING LUKE?
bec chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
Great what ifs. It shows how Luke was really lucky, or that the Force was with him a lot. Make one change and the consequences are great. Great story, loved it.
Eva-Mur chapter 9 . 5/12/2011
I like this in a kinda weird way. Clever idea though, :)
Renuki chapter 9 . 1/27/2009
Oh...sh*t.

Poor kid...(And everyone else.)

*stares*
killing u with umbrellas chapter 9 . 2/14/2008
a lot of interesting ways of how the galaxy could've been doomed. very well done.
rimera chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
OMG! Now, that was greatness! I wrote a story with the same kind of logic for DBZ... just change one thing, and then watch everything else happen as it logically would. Kind of makes you think twice about wishing you could change the past.
Balance in the Dark chapter 7 . 2/22/2007
I think you should have carryed this story further.

How would the Dark Lord lure Luke out of hideing? Now that his friends and sister are gone.

Who has he left to turn to?
Balance in the Dark chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I know it's an old story but it's new to me. It's a good 'what if' story if ever i have read one.
Graycalls chapter 9 . 12/23/2006
You hate Luke, don't you.
Star Girl chapter 9 . 8/21/2006
Yikes! Dude! You really add some reality to Star Wars. (complament? I don't know) You really want us to realize how serious Star Wars can be!
operative lm chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
That was very cool how you made them die! I liked Yavin IV the best. It's completely random. Try to make some for the Prequel Trilogy too. ;)
Kuroneko chapter 9 . 6/7/2004
wow. You really like to kill off Luke )I don't think he survived any of these. But it's an interesting way to point out how lucky Luke, Leia, and Han were that they weren't expendable characters.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »