Reviews for If It Had Been You
scentofautumn chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I cried okay? I cried. This is beautiful. -goes off hating Bill Compton even more-
choices2make chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Such a sweet exchange. Thank you.
texican2436 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
i liked this, he's is very tender to her during all of this. but if you wrote about what if it was eric who took her virginity first that would be a nice story
rhia619 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Sweet
EricJacobLover chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Whoa. OMB. So beautiful!
MommaMinion40 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
That is the sweetest story ever. It makes my just ache for her and every other person who lost their virginity to the wrong person and all the while making me thankful for all of us who finally have our "eric's" who take gentle care of our needs and hearts! I loved this story so very much! Wonderful job. HUGS:)
Zelda Maximus chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Yummy, great job! Damn I love Eric...
TekniCAL chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Aww. That was so sweet. What a great way to get around how she lost her virginity.
amandabutler chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I really enjoyed this story. I added your other story to my favorites.
Vampyrlvr chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
AW! Bill is evil. Such a sweet story! The last line is so cheesy, yet perfect.
Miara212 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Damn, that was beautiful! Too bad she lost it to that selfish rutting ass Bill! Both in the book series and in the show trueblood, he appears to be a selfish asshole! That was a beautiful second first time!
VampFan4 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Damn, I needed a viking vampire for my first!
EricBonesVladCurran chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I liked the dialogue and the description of their physical interaction, but the description of them as they were talking at the beginning left me a bit lacking and I wish there had been some set-up as to when the story took place.
howyoudsdoin chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
WOW... for you first story on here that was fanfuckingtastic! I truly hope you continue to write fan fiction, you have a knack for it, definately talented!
Moushee2 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Wow, this was amazing! I never really thought of it this way until I read your senario! WOW! I hope you write more stories!

MElissa