Reviews for The Film Did Not Go 'Round
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 17 . 8/2/2009
Thank you so much for this happy ending. And the awesome story. :)
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 16 . 7/29/2009
I loved the second paragraph, the way it was written.

Subtle comeback without making Stan look a pig either which is a good change from a lot of other fics. :)
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 15 . 7/28/2009
Could you please get rid of Stanley now? :) Very good chapter. Will's point of view is still very realistic and so we can't but plunge into the story as if we were part of it.
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 14 . 7/26/2009
Argh no, no, no, no, no! I waited patiently to feel better to read your update and... You just broke my heart. Wonderfully though... :)
TypicalTypo19 chapter 14 . 7/25/2009
Argh! That review was supposed to be for THIS chapter, not chapter one.
TypicalTypo19 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Beautiful chapter! Like a classic scene out of a tragic love story...
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 13 . 7/16/2009
Argh no, no, no, no, no! The worst of all is that I have the bad feeling that I would have behaveD alike. Unfortunately.

I don't know if I'll be able to read your updates _ I will go on the web but more to check my average of 50 mails a day lol _ so I'm deeply going to miss it... :(
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 12 . 7/16/2009
Gosh the sweetness, yet a bit dark by moments which emphasizes it all even better, of this chapter broke my heart. Your idea over Karen's life during Stanley's incarceration is very good. And true enough. Add to that her romance with Will and you hit the lottery.
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 11 . 7/14/2009
Of course she knows what she wants, dammit! :)

I love the "I love you" thing. It was well handled. As well as Karen's doubts. I feel bad and trapped as if I were her.
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
Your dark twists, dramatic ones definitely (we can't but feel the despair of Will here before what seems a tough logic), are kiling me lol

How can you write according to Will's point of view? You do it more than well. His words are true. Bare, honest. They seem so real...
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 9 . 7/12/2009
The necessary discussion between Grace and Will is always a tough ones in fics. The way it is handled determines a large part of the quality of it. Or at least to me.

And you got it perfectly. It's realistic enough to be be believed. Looking forward to reading more...!
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 8 . 7/9/2009
You're the only person who is able to work on the character of Grace with such fairness. I love all of your stories but the way you always get Grace's mind is really unique.

Damn you and your twists, though lol
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
Uh oh... And... The hostilities begin... Oups.

Both scenes were very well managed. By giving clue after clue, I could get Grace's feelings pretty well and it was freaky.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Will is going to avoid a heart attack.
What About Love chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
This is so sweet, even thought I know where its headed with all the mental feedback. lol. Keep up the good work, cause this is good.
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
I always liked the Thanksgiving episode for this particular moment when Karen gets back into the car and drops this bomb about Stan's statement. It's not her integrity that has been hit but her heart and Will's words after that are really kind, not just funny. So you worked on it perfectly well.