Reviews for Without Hesitation
Elizabeth Boyd chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Awesome. Thank heaven for gifted writers!
simpson-yaoi chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
I love that so hot.
hikora chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Phew. Thank God he got out of the previous hell holes. I wish you would continue this story.
Queen Bee chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Aww qts
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
TheDemonLady chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I LOVED this is it was adorable chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
So cute! Loooove it! AND WHERE'S MY VIRTUAL COOKIE?!
helga1967 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Meow the Unicorn chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Sweet and awsome story. :D
Treasure Family chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I love it. Great job. I hope that you'll continue writing James and Severus pairing stories. See you soon.(-)(-)(0)(0)
FoxFlyer chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
*pantpantpantpantpant* If I was a guy, I might be fapping.

Vixie: As it is, she just sat here and literally panted. Snape makes an adorable neko slave, why can't he be like that in the books?

Oh god, I feel all warm and tingly.

Vixie: Eeeew...
American Bullfrog chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
To be honest I didnt think this fic was going to be any good but as I kept reading I fell in love with it. I think you did a really great job. i love the way portrayed James in this and how he treats Snape so nicely. Fab job :)
Kitty-Meow-1995 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
without hesitation I say this is a nice story. if only it was longer but as a person who write I don't mind that because we all have our choices. i like the plot of the story it gives this slight trill to read it and I don't really into this couple but this story makes me not mind.

Sharon T chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I loved it, wish there were more:) you dd great
Sion chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Hi, upon re-reading this, I noticed a couple simple spelling errors that slipped below the radar. This is a list of them (and suggested corrections) as they appear in the story chronologically: serge - surge; bust - busy; exiting - exciting; pets - pet's; kiss-bruise - kiss-bruised. Very lovely story otherwise. ~S