Reviews for The Luminance of Night
celajwhitney chapter 10 . 4/15
what is wrong with bella? she either loves edward and everything that comes with him or she doesn't. why does she always she always try to bring him down?if she has always had to be the adult she should act like one instead of a spoiled child who didn't get her way.
celajwhitney chapter 5 . 4/15
bella keeps insisting he leave and she's upset when he gives her what she tells him she wants/ what is wrong with her!
dlajmc chapter 25 . 10/20/2015
Nice story enjoyed it wish you did the epi
Caz1105 chapter 25 . 10/12/2012
Too much of Bella being away, I almost thought she was going to end up with Jacob. And you haven't ended it so far not many stars.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
O M G!
Jennyraem chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Ugh. Why do I feel sorry for him? He was going to do the same thing to her, yet I feel bad that she left him. smh. So, I just found this fic after seeing your banner for something else on facebook. I was in the mood for some vampward, and I am loving this one so far. This is a totally original concept, which is something you don't find in fanfic that often anymore. Thanks for sharing! I'm headed back to read more.
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 25 . 4/10/2012
I love this story but I wanted her to pick Jacob but lit was still great
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 25 . 1/19/2012
I love your story, I hope there is more in the near future... Great job
xoxoCarlieRenesmeeCullenBlackx chapter 25 . 11/22/2011
I can't wait for the epilogue...I wonder if I could persuade you to do a sequel? If you don't have time or don't want I have a plot for a sequel going through my crazy head...
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 25 . 12/23/2010
AWESOME!
LdyPhantom chapter 25 . 9/25/2010
Love the story can't wait for the epilogue. You should do a sequel.
sujari6 chapter 25 . 5/16/2010
Just discovered this story today. Highly enjoyable. Hope to see the epilogue soon and possibly a sequel.
KeepingMeSane chapter 25 . 4/15/2010
amazing descriptive details! good chapter!

Beth
I need a life bad chapter 25 . 4/13/2010
The only reason you need a body guard from me is your ending this story and that makes me very sad - I hope you do a squeal - they have come so far in this story, they have been through so much - I want to see them finally enjoy being equal.

As for the chapter - It was wonderful and I enjoyed it! Im glad it was him that changed her - I cant for the epi please give us a squeal

Tammy
DixieGirl8814 chapter 9 . 4/13/2010
The meteor shower was so cute.