Reviews for The Luminance of Night
Caz1105 chapter 25 . 10/12/2012
Too much of Bella being away, I almost thought she was going to end up with Jacob. And you haven't ended it so far not many stars.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
O M G!
Jennyraem chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Ugh. Why do I feel sorry for him? He was going to do the same thing to her, yet I feel bad that she left him. smh. So, I just found this fic after seeing your banner for something else on facebook. I was in the mood for some vampward, and I am loving this one so far. This is a totally original concept, which is something you don't find in fanfic that often anymore. Thanks for sharing! I'm headed back to read more.
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 25 . 4/10/2012
I love this story but I wanted her to pick Jacob but lit was still great
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 25 . 1/19/2012
I love your story, I hope there is more in the near future... Great job
xoxoCarlieRenesmeeCullenBlackx chapter 25 . 11/22/2011
I can't wait for the epilogue...I wonder if I could persuade you to do a sequel? If you don't have time or don't want I have a plot for a sequel going through my crazy head...
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 25 . 12/23/2010
AWESOME!
LdyPhantom chapter 25 . 9/25/2010
Love the story can't wait for the epilogue. You should do a sequel.
sujari6 chapter 25 . 5/16/2010
Just discovered this story today. Highly enjoyable. Hope to see the epilogue soon and possibly a sequel.
KeepingMeSane chapter 25 . 4/15/2010
amazing descriptive details! good chapter!

Beth
I need a life bad chapter 25 . 4/13/2010
The only reason you need a body guard from me is your ending this story and that makes me very sad - I hope you do a squeal - they have come so far in this story, they have been through so much - I want to see them finally enjoy being equal.

As for the chapter - It was wonderful and I enjoyed it! Im glad it was him that changed her - I cant for the epi please give us a squeal

Tammy
DixieGirl8814 chapter 9 . 4/13/2010
The meteor shower was so cute.
DixieGirl8814 chapter 8 . 4/10/2010
Im so glad he showed up before she closed that window. I love her whole realization that she could live without him, but she didnt want to. That makes all the difference in the world, knowing the difference. Love the Edward/Jacob drama brewing cant wait till Edward puts him in his place. Should be a good fight.
DixieGirl8814 chapter 7 . 4/10/2010
YAY for the charm braclet.
DixieGirl8814 chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
I love that Edward is being creepy and going in her room already. It gives me hope. lol. Uh-oh Victoria is back. Jacob was really starting to stress me out with the being all over-protective and not telling her why thing. Glad that got cleard up. I cant believe he shook her though, mangy dog, he better watch out now that Edward is back. lol.