Reviews for A New Heaven
BlazeingEcho chapter 37 . 6/12/2014
I love this so much!
Latin Scholar chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
I really like the story, but I felt the need to inform you that 'ego amor tu' literally translates to 'I I am loved you'. If you wanted to say 'I love you' you only need to say 'amo te'.
TheBlackPheonixNightengaleFudo chapter 37 . 6/11/2013
Daaaaw... CUTE! faves!
Guest chapter 37 . 7/18/2012
I love it that u made Ike a angel i waited till i read the intire story until reviewing!
Toonlink888 chapter 37 . 7/5/2011
This is a truly amazing story coming straight from the heart. You are a beyond amazing fan fiction writer and you are sure to have great potential as more stories come.
SSB FAN 1 chapter 37 . 6/2/2011
Is it weird that i honestly could not stop reading this story until it was over? No because this was by far the best thing i've read on this site. I was legitimately sad after it ended because because of how awesome it was. I am glad you continued to add a prequel to this story.
elex88 chapter 37 . 5/21/2011
I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT ! Well i'm sre you get the poiont. I'm a sucker for romance o

~Ja Ne
RokrGrl97 chapter 37 . 3/25/2011
awwww i love this story! it is too cute!
AnonymousNavi chapter 8 . 11/14/2010
Naughty things going on in Ike's room. x3 I approve.
AnonymousNavi chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
IT'S SO CORNY I ALMOST CAN'T TAKE IT, BUT I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT. IT'S SO CUUUUUUTE.

This fic is going to be the death of me.

"Next to you... nothing else matters."

Aww... WHAT WAS THAT? So cliche. So painfully adorable.

(Just incase you couldn't tell, I am greatly enjoying this fic, a whole lot. Take none of what I am saying in a negative sense.)

SO MUCH LOOOOVE.
AnonymousNavi chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
"Hi Snake honey" It made me shudder, not that I mind SnamkexSamus, it just caught me off guard. :P They were being so mean! Wrrrry? Poor Pit. xD
AnonymousNavi chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
I think my teeth are rotting from the cotton-candy sweetness that was just presented before me. It was so ADORABLE, and so short. xP It makes me realize how long it's been since I've actually read something so romantic.
AnonymousNavi chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
It just... makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I love it. :3
AnonymousNavi chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
That was oddly sweet. I say 'oddly' because I can't pinpoint what part called out to me, but I finished the chapter feeling so satisfied. It was so heart-warming.
Snow-Blitz13 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I just found this Fan fic Today! And when I wanted to read Chapter 2 It keeps saying error message on every chapter after 2 UGGH! Is there anyway you slove this problem? I REALLY LOVE THIS!