Reviews for How It All Began
OH MY GOODNESS THAT WAS SO FREAKING AMAZING AND WONDEFUL AND GREAT! THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR WRITING! It's so rare to see such a long and well written story for Vaughn and Chelsea, that's actually complete! Chelsea character was great and Vaughn was spot on. Ah, makes my heart pound with happiness. I really love your story, that last chapter, beautiful. Thank you so much again for writing and completing such an amazing story!
-kitty
D chapter 15 . 3/7/2014
Oh my gosh thank you for covering the friendzone, it would've been so painful.
LuvPancakes chapter 21 . 6/20/2013
Omg I luved this story can u p.z do another 1 in vaughns pov? Plz?
TYRANT-00 chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
what a good story :3, jejeje and grandpa was awesome XD a shame he couldnt kick vaughns ass XD jajaja

congratulations for your story :3
nomnomfox chapter 19 . 12/30/2012
But will is so gentelmeny. If that's a word. Awesome story by the way.
Sabrina's Cookies chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
I hate Sabrina too. Little rich, spoiled girls get on my nerves. Not Lumina, though, she's adorable!
MissHammy13 chapter 21 . 8/11/2012
THAT was a GOOD story. Well done! :D
hiya chapter 21 . 7/12/2012
Six word review ! Loved it! I'M ORIGINALLY I'M GONNA EAT YA but I'm too lazy too log in!
Xajenn8 chapter 21 . 7/1/2012
OMGosh! I named my Daughter that I had with Vaughn Lily! O_O
Xajenn8 chapter 14 . 7/1/2012
Why do I have the sudden urge to hit Alex with my Goddess Axe and Hammer on MM? Oh! Because, in this story, he's a NO GOOD MOTHER-! *Random Rooster Crows*
Xajenn8 chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
IT WAS SOFT VAUGHN! X'D
hey75123 chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
OH MY GOD I LAUGHED SO HARD READING THIS! that's all :) good too!
hey75123 chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
okay this story is amazing. I like how you even made Sabrina's and Vaughn's rival 'cause it made me keep reading :P I don't like that it was her but it was a good idea. I remember when I saw that on my first game. (I married Elliot) Before realizing he was a nerd (I think I only liked his hair)then I realized how awesome Vaughn was and married him :P. God I HATE Sabrina
livelovelaugh chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
omg, i totally agree with ya. i HATE sabrina! long live vaughn and chelsea!:D
wipe-your-tears chapter 21 . 2/21/2011
I loved your story soo much!

I cried at the end its so beautiful.

And thanks for writing a story without too much drama! ;)