Reviews for Crisis
cmtaylor531 chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
I was enjoying this so much... I was looking forward to the face to face meeting. I hope it gets written some day.
Terri chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
I read the first chapter some time ago. I liked the story then, and I like it more now.

It doesn't feel complete yet. I hope that you do continue it soon.
ashie-loves-hiei-and-kags chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
Wow, i love Jayne\River pairings lol they kinda grow on ya :-) great job! i cant wait 2 see Gabriel meet Jayne hahaha lol, i wonder whoes gonna be more intimadating, Jayne or River? and i know hes gonna love lil Kaylee :-) thanks for the great story!
The Frisky Firelily chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
This is just wonderful - what beautiful writing! Love Mal's reticence, only waving Gabriel because 'his' albatross asked him to. Love the River and Jayne relationship, fabulously done. Simon's wave at the start made my heart sore, because Gabriel knows now more than ever the monumental screw up he made, and knows there's no way to fix it. Please continue, very very impressive :)
alisosia chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
hope you will write about Gabe meeting up with his kids again - and is the mother still alive in this verse?

great chapter
Canadian Harry Potter Fan chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Yup, I liked this one too.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
Wow. Going to go by parts. So first part, I think you captured their father beautifully. Filled with regrets after everything around him falls apart and he's left with nothing. I love how they both sent him their own messages, neither one giving any hint of missing the life they had. It was wonderful.

Second part I would like to say, seriously, I could totally see that. Jayne paralized and River sort of hoping on. Why those two are fun. He looks like the strong guy in control when its totally River with the power. I loved it.
goddessofbirth chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
This is a very interesting take on what happened after the infamous 'I can kill you with my brain' scene. I like it!
Brandywine00 chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
Excellent, excellent stuff! More Please?
Basched chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
Oh! I simply adore this story! Especially the first two, the Tam's father being shown how they've coped without him! Simon and River have done well! Good stuff on the Rayne! Excellent!

And please do more!
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
Great story! I was always interested in what happened to older Tams.
vballmania23 chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Great story, and I look forward to seeing more. The plothole of what happened to the senior Tams after Simon and River disappeared always intrigued me. This fills it in nicely
Madaboutthementalist chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Wow, I'm *very* impressed by this literary work (because that's what it is). This fits seamlessly with Whedon's Firefly/Serenity universe but takes it a few steps further. It's nice to think of Mal, Jayne, Simon, River et al. having a reasonably happy future despite the fact that the TV show was truncated so abruptly.

I hope you write more stories in the F/S universe.