Reviews for EO Challenge: time
bhoney chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Aw...*sniffle* this was so sweet. I love to see the boys having nice moments with John, who I think really did love them. Very nice!
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Of course! Once upon a time, there were two clever princes. And they were all set to inherit a great car, a mortage on a loving castle and some old war stories. But then an evil baron came to the castle and burnt it to the ground, because he was jealous of the happiness the royals enjoyed. And the king and the princes could have stopped the fire, but then they would have had to leave the youngest prince behind and that was not something they could ever, ever do. Because material things mean absolutely Nothing and Family means Everything...
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Cute and adorable. Dean just knows better than John. Hugs, Vonnie
ilovesteve chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
this is precious, precious.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Oh, how precious!

So wicked cute!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This is so cute! Sammy knows the right way to tell a story!

Good job on this.

And Happy Birthday.
Micaiah chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Aw, so cute! Happy, Happy Birthday!
Impaladreams chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Heehee, so very sweet. Happy Birthday, hunny. Hope you had a good one.

Jane
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Aw, so sweet! I love it when they are all cute and happy like that!
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Ahh! I couldn't stand baby talk, it was just too cute I wanna eat them up! Yikes! That is so cute, awfully cute I'm melting now. Guess only Dean could understand little Sammy's talk. Nice job! Love it!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Sam is adorable. Ordering Daddy around. That's only going to be cute for so much longer. Anyway, thanks for brightening my day! WRITE ON!

...and of course,

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
HappyChaos3D chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Aw, that was adorable. I thought this was very cute and sweet.
Shinaria chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
So cute! *hugs baby Sam*
darkorangecat chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Wonderful, sweet moment.
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Oi! You're not supposed to be writing, it's YOUR b-day! Not that it isn't a wonderful story that has me going "Aw..."