Reviews for Enemies With Benefits
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
Everyone is just so out of character... Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Hinata... I could go on. Hinata is kind of slutty... Its a decent plot for your fic. I know my words don't mean anything right now because you haven't been writing lately.
TheLast-Lullaby chapter 23 . 7/28/2014
This chapter made me laugh so much I freaking loved it. Kudos man!
kandita chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
Really?! I mean really! Then why the f**k get married then?! I'd have to chop my husband d**k off if I was in any of these women shoes. Putting up with that bulls**t
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
When you said Suna, I thought you meant Gaara. Because Narutto an Hinata is too predictable.
kiss2lips chapter 14 . 9/17/2011
So I have an account with the same name but Fanfic is karma and karma is a bi*** LOL!

So You know don't take this as a flame alright? :))

SO your characters are OOC but you know... I love it. It's like a new light on old flame and it's interesting super. I like the way Sasuke's always so LOL moment :)) so yeah, I'm happy thanks for writing it, I don't mind the wrong spellings but I hope that someday you'd be able to improve on it so, I'm not yet done reading it but it'll be fun while it lasts. If you want to reply just pm me. search for the author kiss2lips and Pm me :))
x.NaruHinaKiba.x chapter 24 . 8/17/2011
Your an amazing writer! Thi story is in my Top 2! I was sad when It ended but meh… greatending an dstory and everything :D keep writing
LM3795 chapter 8 . 11/8/2010
perverted Sakura? nice! hahaha!
LM3795 chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
Sasuke knows something...hmmm
LM3795 chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
hmmmm...a pretty morose way of thinking about marriage for Sasuke...I wonder if he really believes what he just told Hinata...hmmmmm...and Hinata was kinda right, it is kinda sweet in a corrupted type of way hahaha :)
LM3795 chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
hahaha...SUPER horny Sasuke..hmmm
LM3795 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
"With the house to herself she did what any other teenage girl would do, any sensible one. She cleaned, did laundry, yoga, homework, caught up with old friends, masturbated and fell asleep in the garden."-WOW...hahahahaha...I like it so far...and yeah it does seem like Naruto is trying to get rid of her...hmmmm...I'm definitely gonna keep reading to find out! :)
Aestiony Year chapter 24 . 7/25/2010
Right, okay... where to begin? Let's go ahead and start this off by saying this is a positive review. I don't have anything mean or nasty to say. And quite frankly, I don't understand why anyone would be rude about a story; if you don't like it, there's no reason to be cutting and cruel. State your reasons for disliking the story in a REASONABLE manner and move on. Or, I don't know, don't say anything?

Now that that is out of the way, let's move on to constructive critiscm. Now I really don't have much to comment on except for general grammatical issues. Everyone has those, so it's not really a big issue. (Raise your hands if you dont'... No? No one? Alright then.) Not staying in tense with your verb usage was another thing I noticed, but it didn't happen very often. Just look out for that, 'kay? At points, the plot did seem a bit rushed and maybe a bit non sequitur, but it wasn't un-understandable. Just another thing that you need to look out for. It happens to everyone... like mosquito bites. I also noticed that the characters jumped character every once in a while, but that's not really an issue, since yes, this is FICTION, and yes, you are allowed to do that.

That's about it for my criticism.

Now onto my praise of this wonderfully witty story. I enjoyed the mix of angst, drama, and humor. You made Sasuke seem somewhat likeable, which is rather refreshing since he's portayed as being bat-shit crazy most of the time (granted he is... but a little variety would be nice). And you ask if I liked Hinata being so funny and assertive? DAMN SKIPPY I DID.

So in conclusion, I would like you to continue to write wonderful, quirky, and original stories. You have a talent, my dear. And let's not let the apparent illiterates (Hell yeah, they can't read. Otherwise, they would have read the words 'well-rounded critique' at the bottom of the review box.) get you down, alright?

Yours in adoration,

Then Lover
crookshies chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
interesting...
lady sweet pink chapter 7 . 1/15/2010
this is one of my favorite chapter

nice job
aspiringsupervillin chapter 19 . 1/8/2010
this is cha[ter is total bull shit. i've been like hinata in the past there is no way she would choose sasuke over naruto to his face. first off sasuke cheated on her and told her about it strike 1. he has been an unruly ass to her since she made the deal. as an example when he made her say that phrase about how he was going to fuck her brains out STRIKE 2. lets not forget when he gave her that comb that said "see now stupid girl". he pushes people away for the hell of it and asses like him don't desereve to have anyone. Now were in the hell did hinata get the rediculuse idea that naruto was unreliable? naruto has made it a point to keep every if it kills hinata to say that about him shows me you know nothing about her is STRIKE 3. I'm out i won't even finish this story because you have ruined it beond repair. at the end of hinata's speach were you made her choose sasuke naruto should have stormed out looked her dead in the eye and said "i'm going right now. i'm going to keep every promise i ever made. starting with becomeing the next hokage." then have a sceen were he kicks the door to the hokages office in and takes every d level mission on at the same time with his shadow clones. Oh yeah one more thing. I don't care how little a tempor some one has; you never never never tell them that they won't do something. an example " you won't leave me because you love me. but i have no ties to this village i will leave if i want to. i love you but not enough to make me stay." Any girl would have slaped him in the face and walked out just to prove a point. you did good up untill this chapter. but this is a bullshit event. if you knew the hinata charecter better you would have know that the moment sasuke said "choose" she would have teared up and hide in the closet. as for the thinking she had no future with naruto thats bs to. she has always believed that he would make hokage some day. words fail me in how much i'm disapointed in your story now.