Reviews for My Brother's Keeper
Awesome story! :)
nightmaster000 chapter 10 . 4/5/2014
Grat story.
Idiosy chapter 9 . 1/10/2012
I accidentally skipped this chapter,anyway,I was suspecting that those results were faked.
Idiosy chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
It was a damn good read.I've wondered what it would be like if it turned out Gerald Brofloskvi was actually Eric Cartman's this really took the cake.

Damn good read.
Tsuki-the-moon chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
the whole story was awesome!

it could really become a episode!
Marcus Absent chapter 9 . 8/8/2011
Oh. My. God. This story is so messed up...I love it!
Faux Promises chapter 9 . 11/6/2010
Oh wow, this fic was among the best I've ever read in this section. I never come here because it's usually just filled with whiny emo slash and all manner of other things which can be considered totally out of character. Finally something pretty much canon.

I have to say I love how you kept with the tone of the show, used a lot of the characters, and were so spot-on about all of the circumstances. Like early on when you mentioned Kenny having a watch I thought "Wait, he's too poor for that" and right away you add that it's a cheap toy that he got out of the dumpster. Just perfect.

I always enjoy a good Kyle and Cartman fiasco. I mean, after all, the AIDS episode is one of my favorites! What could be funnier than how Cartman always bursts into tears the minute Kyle even barely hits him. Those two are hilarious, and thank god someone wrote something about them that wasn't slash!

How funny that the 201 episode addressed this; I was hoping at the time that they would be brothers, it would make for such a hot mess just like in this fic. So I'm glad someone wrote on the topic at least! And I'm not just sure about that, I'm HIV-positive.

Anyway thanks for the fantastic read, pity you don't have the crazy amount of reviews all the crappy slash in this section has, but that doesn't diminish the fact that this is 10x more true to South Park spirit than all that stuff combined. ;p

Best wishes,

-FP

P.S. This could totally be an episode of the show, and would be completely believable.
demonlifehealer chapter 9 . 8/5/2010
Dude! Cum on what? Lol! That was pretty funny, but I guess it did look like the doorknob had been cum on. OMG! Freakout! I can't believe that the scientist faked the test results! Though I guess Eric does annoy the man a lot. It was weird having Kenny sum up the lesson...but not so weird that he gets eaten by a flying dinosaur, lol! Great story!
Caz Dowse chapter 9 . 8/5/2010
Ah, I'm so disappointed that this story's over, I really enjoyed it. There were some great comic lines, and it read like a real South Park ep (and there aren't many stories on here that do). I could've read a lot more!

Anyway, I'm really glad that Cartman and Kyle aren't related, and that order has been restored to the South Park universe. Nice touch with Kenny's speech at the end, too.

Hope to read more from you soon! (Sorry for the late review, BTW)
Keiko Murikami chapter 9 . 8/1/2010
I didn't like the ending, but it did fit with South Park's werid, happy endings so...Awesome~!XD Wow,I love how Kyle goes beserk over everything. I wonder if one day he'll have a heart attack? :P Anyway, I loved this from beggining to end. I kinda feel sad that it's done. ;_; ~Keiko-chan
Dirge for the Dead chapter 8 . 7/27/2010
Oh, yikes. I love where you're going with this, and this is totally where it'd go if this really happened.

PLEASE update soooooon~!
Kanji of love chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Glad to see the story continuing!
Kyle seems to really be taking this hard. I would've thought that he would be planning a counter-attack by now on Cartman (who is a huge dick in this story). can I make a suggestion, that when Kyle begins to fight back, he invites his cousin Kyle down? I think that Cartman would HATE that ;)
Caz Dowse chapter 8 . 4/28/2010
Yet another great chapter!

Poor Kyle - mind you, I'd be fairly messed up too if I was him! Is he going to get all fat and try to exterminate the Jews? The mind boggles...

Update soon!
demonlifehealer chapter 8 . 4/27/2010
Lol, holy crap you had them in character! Bravo! I still feel a bit sorry for Mr. Garrison and I never thought I'd see the day where Kyle screams insults at jewish people. Eesh! Please update soon!
Kyle's Biggest Fan chapter 8 . 4/27/2010