Reviews for Omnia Vincit Amor
someone chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Wow.
That was so beautiful. :'')
MidnightEevee chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Wow! This is amazing! YOU are amazing! I loved the way you portrayed Annabeth, and showed her inner struggle with herself. I love Percabeth! :D

Keep writing,
MidnightEevee :)
CreativeIdealist chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Amazing...It's a typical Annabeth debate; mind vs heart, logic vs love...obviously love won...3 cheers for Percabeth!
Wicked Empress chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I love this!
It makes sense for Annabeth not to believe in love after she's been left and betrayed so many times. Luckily Percy will change that opinion.

Gotta love Annabeths logic in the second part :)
vanillafrances chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
:) i like it keep 'em coming
sansadarling chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Just so you know, I usually don't review stories, but yours is AMAZING! I've read it seven times over and I just wanted to tell you. :)
PJ-and-the-Olympians-fan chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Wow, really liked it. Great!
lovedoesn'thurt chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
It was a very nice story. I love it :)
dreamsweconspire chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I love it so much :) Especially in the last part where you wrote 'Love is Percy'. :D
Le vita e bella chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Aww...i love annabeth and percy together...XD
Fractals chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I just loved this. It's well-written, perfectly built and screams sentimentality (it's a compliment).

I loved the Virgile's quote in the beginning and that's what pushed me to read your OS. Great use of it.

Fractals.
BeyondSky chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
You use the language in such a beatiful way.

You have portrayed perfectly Annabeth's emotions, it's very realistic.

Congratulations!
Philo0sophia chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I loved this story. The emotions and personality ofAnnabeth were perfectly portrayed. Nice work.
reasonings chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This made me cry! You're amazing!
turtlelover0511 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Wow this was really cool! I love how you incorporate so much into a seemingly simple story! Wonderful job!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »