Reviews for Knitting Numbers
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
GalaxyGreaser chapter 7 . 12/18/2015
Super cute! I loved it
Usui Takumi Walker chapter 7 . 9/5/2015
Aaaaw! I love it! It's so cute. I really love it. Thanks for it.
Starfire95 chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
SO CUTE! :))
Amy47101 chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Aw, I love this shipping so much! To bad there's not a lot of fanfiction on it... Anyways, lovely story! I'm favoriting it right now! :)
moon730 chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
hi there;
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
naraku-doll chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Okay okay okay, the beginning to this fic was interesting, but you are getting WAY ahead of yourself here. She has met this guy ONCE. And the only thing Kagome ever witnessed between them was when they met and when he left for the day.
And we're all contemplating marriage?
Please, pace your story...
Evildeathmuffin chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
i sat in the dark knitting while reading this hole story and i loved it :)
Moonlight Mermaid chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
Ohhh he was tempted? Awesome lol!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
I loved it!
Night Blooming Rose chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
This was such a sweet tale! Knitting fits Rin so much! So cute!

Diro!
icegirljenni chapter 7 . 12/16/2010
awwww, this is so sweet. Oh my god, wonderful story written by you. I am amaze with this storyline. Knitting is so sweet and it suit Rin so much. You know what, no words can describe how i feel about this wonderful tale and thanks for sharing such a beautiful tale. Until then take care and cheer! Oh and, Merry Christmas to you _
LittleRin26 chapter 7 . 11/9/2010
Short:( But sweet and very well written:) I really enjoyed, I really loved the storyline even with it being a little unusual. I thought you did great keeping everyone in character; especially Sango (I loved the whole anger management knitting) Any-who hope to see more works from you on Sessy and Rin in the future.

-Thanks,

LittleRin26
mulayhna chapter 7 . 11/5/2010
awwwwl.. so adorable. i love a happy ending. kinda funny w/ the one night stand though. lol