Reviews for Knitting Numbers
Starfire95 chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
SO CUTE! :))
Amy47101 chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Aw, I love this shipping so much! To bad there's not a lot of fanfiction on it... Anyways, lovely story! I'm favoriting it right now! :)
moon730 chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
hi there;
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
naraku-doll chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Okay okay okay, the beginning to this fic was interesting, but you are getting WAY ahead of yourself here. She has met this guy ONCE. And the only thing Kagome ever witnessed between them was when they met and when he left for the day.
And we're all contemplating marriage?
Please, pace your story...
Evildeathmuffin chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
i sat in the dark knitting while reading this hole story and i loved it :)
Moonlight Mermaid chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
Ohhh he was tempted? Awesome lol!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
I loved it!
Night Blooming Rose chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
This was such a sweet tale! Knitting fits Rin so much! So cute!

Diro!
icegirljenni chapter 7 . 12/16/2010
awwww, this is so sweet. Oh my god, wonderful story written by you. I am amaze with this storyline. Knitting is so sweet and it suit Rin so much. You know what, no words can describe how i feel about this wonderful tale and thanks for sharing such a beautiful tale. Until then take care and cheer! Oh and, Merry Christmas to you _
LittleRin26 chapter 7 . 11/9/2010
Short:( But sweet and very well written:) I really enjoyed, I really loved the storyline even with it being a little unusual. I thought you did great keeping everyone in character; especially Sango (I loved the whole anger management knitting) Any-who hope to see more works from you on Sessy and Rin in the future.

-Thanks,

LittleRin26
mulayhna chapter 7 . 11/5/2010
awwwwl.. so adorable. i love a happy ending. kinda funny w/ the one night stand though. lol
lychee loving chapter 7 . 5/21/2010
If you must know, I was grinning and giggling stupidly through-out this whole thing. When the phrase "knitting numbers" finally came up, I aaaww-ed so loudly and so genuinely that my brother thought I'd lost my mind. (He's probably right, dang.)

This was unbelievably cute. Thanks so much for sharing it! :')
Saholia chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
So cute! This has become one of my favorite Rin/Sess stories! I love how good the title goes with the story. Very nice! :)
SSRandomness chapter 7 . 10/24/2009
Was this your first story? If so, I',m even more impressed than I already was with it. Your writing has a distinct style and flow to it that's very rhythmically pleasing and uncommon in fanfiction writers. You have a grip on the real world and include these characters of fantasy in a way that makes them incredibly believable. I really like this story, it's one of the best I've read in a while. Thanks for letting me read it, and keep up the awesome work,

-Sephora (Ellis) :)