Reviews for The Problem With House Calls
FREYA ASTRID NOVA chapter 8 . 6/22
PLEASE FINISH STORY I NEED TO KNOW WHY THE DAD SHOWED UP AND IF MY FAVORITE CHARACTER WILL REGAIN HIS MEMORY! D
Neshomeleh chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
So, okay... I do not like the whole Tim/Evan story - they are so not alike and would never be friends, but well, it's your story... I think Divya is a nice friend and so, but she should stand back and let the men have some more alone time and not be in the middle of everything. That's kinda annoying. Other than that I loved your story (it wasn't just a minor Evan whumpage?).

I liked the idea and everything you wrote was understandable and I think easy to follow... just very sad you never finished it... and that is definetly I thing I hate! - If you're not going to finish it, why don't you delete it? It's sad to enjoy a story and then find out it isn't finished..
xSommerRegen chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
ohhh gooood

pleease tell me you going to continue this ff !

IT'S SO EXCITING ! ;)

One of my favorite stories here !

LG
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 8 . 6/27/2011
This story was quite engaging :D

Update soon :)
Bunny1 chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
Wow... this is good stuff!
sparksfly16 chapter 8 . 9/30/2010
Hope you're still updating
spookysister7 chapter 8 . 9/12/2010
plz continue. love little hank
Heidi930 chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
I hope you update this story soon! it's really awesome! (: And suspenseful! (:
Guest chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
Um, I really like your story, but one thing is confuseing me. You keep mentioning a Lilly. Now I'm kinda new to the show, so Iay have just not heard her name, butbif you mean Tucker's girlfriend, her name is Libby.
K chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
I love your Royal Pains stories, If I may offer a few friendly suggestions. After running spell check, proof read the story again. In chapter two it was shot when it should have been shoot. I know how easy it is to do these things. The other suggestion is watch your tense. You do tend to jump into present tense and back to past tense in the same sentence.

Thanks for the great story and hard work.

K
Emaelin chapter 8 . 7/15/2010
Yargh... Yet another cliffie... Pure torture... You do realize you're torturing your readers right? Ok, just thought I'd remind you.

On the bright side you're writing a freaking awesome story! I love NCIS too. I was kinda sad you left out Ziva/Kate though. Dunno if you were aiming for before or after the Ari incident. Buuuut anyways, it's totally plausible that McGee and Evan could have met at MIT, so the friendship thing they've got going's pretty cool. Also, most of the medical stuff you've written is accurate as far as I can tell. I'm not a doctor, but I've spent quite a bit of time in hospitals recently, so I know a bit about hospital-ly stuff lol.

I love what you've got going on between Divya/Evan and Hank/Jill/Charlie too. Keep up the awesome work! Just know that I'll be eagerly awaiting Chapter 9, so write it soon eh? Hugs and cookies, ~E
Synnerxx chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
Wah, another cliffie! Awesome chapter though it is really sad that Evan doesn't remember anything. Hopefully his memory will come back soon!

Can't wait for more!
super ario chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
Ha! Hank's gonna be caught in a line. I'm excited to see how he's going to get himself out of this one.
The Tall TV Lover chapter 7 . 6/11/2010
awesome story and love the whole NCIS crossover and I hope you update very soon because this is so far the best royal pains story I have read :)
The Rain On Your Parade chapter 7 . 5/12/2010
update please! i love all of your royal pains stories and i want to know what happens! please update :) and this story is awesome!