Reviews for I'm Stuck in a House Full of Girls!
Sever Weather chapter 33 . 5/14
I most now what happens ,especially when they wake up.I could imagine there faces.
Jolteon of light chapter 33 . 4/14
Nice break in the fourth wall,
Jolteon of light chapter 28 . 4/5
You were not specific enough when describing whin Lucas and Gardenia's date would be, you just said over the weekend, but not a specific day.
destroyerofallworlds101 chapter 1 . 4/4
GUYS!

I have some good news... and some bad news.

The good news is that someone's reviving this story. The bad news is that he is starting from scratch.

The author's name is The Max Revive, so if you want to see more of these crazy shenanigans, encourage him on reviving this unforgotten masterpiece of a fan fiction story.
Dude plZ post again m8
Sinos chapter 31 . 3/12
Amazing
Yesterday was the day when this story was last updated meaning 3 years ago!
ant0603 chapter 33 . 12/28/2014
I absaloutly love this story and I beg please for allow that is holy in this world please continue this story!
EZstyle chapter 33 . 12/23/2014
You alive or dead.
W1ldfur chapter 33 . 12/4/2014
Please update!
RecnepsRulz chapter 33 . 11/8/2014
Really nice story bro! But are there going to be any lemons? Also I can't wait for the next update!
RecnepsRulz chapter 21 . 11/4/2014
The feels bro. The feels
Guest chapter 33 . 10/29/2014
Nice story. I hope you post more chapters soon.
Vahala chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
best dad ever right there.
blackwolf454 chapter 33 . 9/17/2014
Hey I loved your story I read all 33 chapters in three days and it sad that you didn't get the chance to finish it. And I know some one else is now taking over the story but yours will be better than his no matter what and I hope one day you can finish it big fan lucario story's and right now this one is number 1!