Reviews for Just George
mochikins chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This is so sad. I'm about to tear up.

Beautifully written, though.
Awake Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
You totally ripped my heart out. Just like Rowling and her daring to murder my lovely and darling Fred. Geez, I feel like my heart is screaming. Beautifully well writen. Thanks for sharing!
Karinmonmon chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Sadface D:

You killed him.. Very poetic, but still.. D:

Love ya girlie.
Finished and Gone chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Whoa...That was so amazing..The ending was quite unexpected too. Made my eyes teary... :(
trashaccount2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Touching. Really. The loss of Fred affected everyone. Freddie was one of my favorites in that entire book, along with George, Lupin and Tonks. All four lost it all (in some way, shape or form). I didn't like Fred dying, and looks like George didn't either.
BecauseHeroesNeverDie chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Impressively emotional. It just blew me away.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Wow. That was completely unexpected. I like to think that George managed to save himself from this, but you created a compelling, well-written read here. I thought Ginny's dialogue was a little choppy; even though I'm sure thats the effect you were going for, you could have made it a little more compelling.

Good job, though. I really enjoyed this.

KrisEleven~
DallasWinstonLove chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
that was just sad, so damn sad

really good writen though
BlaiseLynn chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I honestly and totally hate J.K. Rowling for killing Fred.

I, personally, think this is a VERY probable reaction to Fred's death for George.

I mean, REALLY, you just can't kill off a Twin who has a brother like George.

So, there lies my reasoning, no matter how much i DON'T like the idea of EITHER of them dead, that i think it appropriate that George reacts in this way.
lustofficial chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I was so sad when He died in the book!

Great. Ginny wouldnt wanna be seen crying.
Unices chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
So moving seems fitting for George to do since the twins were so close. Still part of me thinks that he would move past this phase and start joking about it.
poweroverbirds chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Wow.

I'm so shocked by the intenseness and angst in this story, I'm practically speechless.

Great job. Amazing!
MopCat chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Oh wow. Brilliant. Utterly perfect.
SkivingSnackbox13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
i've never read a fic about george after fred's death before.

this made me cry /:
Kitaliah chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
This is so sad. Poor George.

Very well written, good work.