Reviews for 30 Minutes That Changed Everything
pghammer21 chapter 50 . 10/15
Guest - apparently you have NOT noticed that "Life Sucks" and this story are from the same author . The two story chains are similar on purpose. ("Harem War" - same author - is another take on the theme.)
Impure Aghori chapter 16 . 10/9
Too Much Exposition...
This story, while very good has a few similarities to "Life Sucks and Then You Die". Still different enough to be enjoyable though. Naturally I'm disapointed that you seem to have abandoned Life Sucks, as it has been my all time favorite.
My only word Is stupidity explain it all
Well Is clear you listo your marbel somewhere. Now Lucios Is a good guy. Puré stupidity, next malforme Is my Pal and from there homo stupidity. Really bad.
Why the hell you keep pushing stupidity to the readers. Stop pushing morons and Bullies . Crap and More crap
MoRon Is just a malforme in disguise. An never grow up
The beat you can do with it Is drop it and dont mention it any more. But the reality Is you will bring on again. The only stupidity left Is homo Snape and malforme homo.
So it was supose to not meet the morons and it fail. Stupidity Is the only word you deserve. Bad chapter bringinh the already bad thing to crap.
This is just Watanabe stupidity. At the End Is just a way yo force your japanese stupidity yo everybody. An Clarisse not the first Time you use her so you hace a sister with that name or family. Your author note about Draco really Is more an escuse and most probably will bring another of two stupidity the homo lover Draco/Snape or Snape Is my father.
peggy77 chapter 41 . 8/16
Great story so far. Too bad the sequel was never finished. I'm only bothering to comment to say that the grave robbing reminded me of a funny story where Sirius and Remus substituted squirrel bones that they transfigured to look like human bones for Riddles father's bones. Riddle ended up being called squirrelmort in that story. It was hilarious! :-D
erstwhile-S chapter 55 . 8/13
Enjoyed reading this again. The premise is fantastic, and the amount of effort you must’ve put into building this new school and structure is just astounding. Thanks.
FluffyGirl623 chapter 21 . 8/6
What the hell happened to incognito? As soon as some kid tries to blow off his fake name, he divulges everything. What the hell?
Soraslove chapter 41 . 7/30
Hermione needs to get over herself, her black and white world isn't reality.
Soraslove chapter 23 . 7/26
bruh, it's so creepy that not only are ppl from the magical world keeping track of a seven year old... but so is non-magical world..
Jestrbob chapter 16 . 7/22
this little nit to pick has bothered me since I started reading this story the 1st time years ago.

The world's most isolated island is Bouyet Island, not Easter Island. The Ducie Island is 1566 KM west of Easter Island.

Bouvet Island closest neighbor Gough Island is 1600KM away