Reviews for 30 Minutes That Changed Everything
Kaitlin with a C chapter 19 . 10/17
See the funny thing is that England has the NHS, meaning that the Dursleys wouldn't have to pay for Harry's glasses. which means that Vernon paid someone under the table, probably to avoid being reported for signs of child abuse.
yochan123 chapter 46 . 10/9
Well that makes perfect sense it’s not like purebloods know about condoms and they can forget contraceptive charms!
yochan123 chapter 21 . 10/9
Why doesn’t he just hide his scar? Plastic surgery? Don’t even tell the weasleys his real name omg
yochan123 chapter 18 . 10/9
the only reason you are here and not still in Azkaban is that Pettigrew was caught and confessed while Dumbledore was out of the country and could not influence the Minister for Magic - who wanted to reopen your case by the way - to keep you locked up!"

Yeah exactly. I also agree that British wizarding education is baaaaaa
yochan123 chapter 17 . 10/9
You know or you should know that once a child enters a magical school here, their non-magical education stops. They can never go on to university for they have only five years of qualifying education. Not there. There, you can get a full magical education and a university degree, if you want."

Yuuuup
yochan123 chapter 16 . 10/9
Dumbledore withholds information that can be of use - even now he does so. He never told me half of what I've told you, or he never explained it to me. I trusted him completely which was a waste for he never truly trusted me. Had he trusted me, things may have been very different. Had I not had blind faith in him, things may have been very different. But they were the way they were.

Yes fucking old shit
yochan123 chapter 14 . 10/9
Well someone should have done their job and put malfoy in prison
yochan123 chapter 13 . 10/9
And that’s why I despise dumbledore

Dumbledore was grooming me to become a martyr. I received little or no real magical training aside from what was taught to all the others at school. He could have seen to it I was trained to defend myself, and to fight. He did not. He all but discouraged it. After all, if I learned to fight, I might not die and he believed I had to die so that Voldemort could be destroyed for good. He was, is and will be wrong in that regard.

Fucking shit
yochan123 chapter 12 . 10/9
Yes prophecies are unreliable and Ron and Ginny suck hard time
yochan123 chapter 10 . 10/9
His humility was important to develop!"

"AND NOW HE'S LOST OR DEAD! WAS THAT FOR YOUR GREATER GOOD, OR JUST YOUR HUBRIS RUN AMOK?"

MISGUIDED IS STILL EVIL THIS HORRIBLE SHIT DIE DUMBLEDORE DIEEEEEE
yochan123 chapter 9 . 10/9
Yes I totally agree that they couldn’t have allll gone to hogwarts. It’s a shit institution besides with zero retard for children’s safety
yochan123 chapter 8 . 10/9
Yes the sheer hypocrisy in everything good god

I wish they would just move to say Australia or America
yochan123 chapter 4 . 10/9
Yeah I’m just gonna tell you that your parents’ death were caused by me and I placed you with abusive relatives and I’m not gonna place you anywhere better because I’m albus dumbledore and I love to lord over people

This jackass
yochan123 chapter 3 . 10/9
Revenge and murder on dumbeldore for sticking him there
Krummbein8 chapter 1 . 9/15
Great first chapter, I can't wait to read the rest!
3,711 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »