Reviews for 30 Minutes That Changed Everything
mysteryman2000 chapter 17 . 12/11/2021
Why is clarice acting like that? When it was harry who was abused?
Fillask chapter 14 . 11/25/2021
Christ on a bike.. I stopped reading a few chapters ago and decided to skim a bit to see what happened. This is just painful.
Kai chapter 44 . 11/18/2021
Yeah, the Great Aryan Master Race. They were cool. Blond like Hitler, tall like Goebbels, and athletic like Göring. True masters of the world.

Too bad they were all either liars or idiots. Well, all of them were lying idiots, but concerning their Aryan origin? The told the untruth. Either they knew that it was, in fact, untrue, then they were liars, or they had no idea what they were talking about, then they were idiots.

Because the only Aryan peoples in Germany and conquered areas were sent to the concentration camps and murdered. Perhaps there were diplomats for Aryan countries or so, but the Aryan people in Germany were exterminated. Because the only real Aryans in Germany were the Romani peoples.
Kai chapter 42 . 11/17/2021
Really? The police decided that it was arson? Who would have thought? I mean, a couple young people coming into town without a car and buying several cans of petrol, and just at that evening the house burns down - that HAS got to be coincidence, right?

Is there an emoticon with one eyebrow raised?
Kai chapter 40 . 11/16/2021
Well, McGonagall doesn't know everything, right? Because her description of the effects of time magic on people are obviously wrong. First timeline Harry used both time turners and time dilation extensively to get his avatar done and sent back. His world finally dissolved when he was 168, but he had gained about 240 years altogether with both time saving methods, as he had enough days for about 400 years. That's what Sensei said, and why would a hologram be programmed to lie?
Kai chapter 38 . 11/15/2021
Huh? Frank and Alice were tortured by death eaters who managed to escape justice? They were caught and sentenced to life in Azkaban. That none of them served their sentence because all four were broken out is neither here nor there, because it was intended to leave them there. But how much punishment is "justice", if "life in a torture prison" is not enough? And directly after Riddle's disappearance the DMLE started rounding up the bad guys. How is it "escape justice" if it takes time to get them all and they just weren't among the first who left their heavily warded estates and were only caught a little later?
chumyhaf chapter 45 . 11/14/2021
hey man, I really love the intense world building in this fic. it removes the nonsense from the wizarding world and the way you write just makes me happy! keep up the good work!
Ducky1776 chapter 55 . 11/2/2021
This has been a great read and I'm looking forward to the next installment. The historical references and the family lineage must have been a bear to research and organize! Well done!
Ducky1776 chapter 33 . 10/29/2021
I have to agree with you on Luna. It was a defense mechanism. Now they have to keep Luna's mum from killing herself.
Kaitlin with a C chapter 19 . 10/17/2021
See the funny thing is that England has the NHS, meaning that the Dursleys wouldn't have to pay for Harry's glasses. which means that Vernon paid someone under the table, probably to avoid being reported for signs of child abuse.
yochan123 chapter 46 . 10/9/2021
Well that makes perfect sense it’s not like purebloods know about condoms and they can forget contraceptive charms!
yochan123 chapter 21 . 10/9/2021
Why doesn’t he just hide his scar? Plastic surgery? Don’t even tell the weasleys his real name omg
yochan123 chapter 18 . 10/9/2021
the only reason you are here and not still in Azkaban is that Pettigrew was caught and confessed while Dumbledore was out of the country and could not influence the Minister for Magic - who wanted to reopen your case by the way - to keep you locked up!"

Yeah exactly. I also agree that British wizarding education is baaaaaa
yochan123 chapter 17 . 10/9/2021
You know or you should know that once a child enters a magical school here, their non-magical education stops. They can never go on to university for they have only five years of qualifying education. Not there. There, you can get a full magical education and a university degree, if you want."

Yuuuup
yochan123 chapter 16 . 10/9/2021
Dumbledore withholds information that can be of use - even now he does so. He never told me half of what I've told you, or he never explained it to me. I trusted him completely which was a waste for he never truly trusted me. Had he trusted me, things may have been very different. Had I not had blind faith in him, things may have been very different. But they were the way they were.

Yes fucking old shit