Reviews for 30 Minutes That Changed Everything
HinataMorningstar chapter 24 . 10/17/2019
I’m thinking the family ward will encompass the Evans family too. Extend to when the youngest of them comes of age. And the oldest will have a baby by then so extra extended.
Renny236 chapter 12 . 10/15/2019
This story had the most promising start of any time travel fic I ever read. I absolutely LOVED the idea of sending back an avatar instead of a person, and don’t think I have seen this idea before. It solves so many plot problems - young children with much older minds and inappropriate sexual conduct being the top two. However, the last couple of chapters are losing me a bit...I thought it was genius to have Sensei show up earlier than expected and to use the time to solve problems he had not thought he would have a chance to address. I was completely on board when he told the kids not to worry about this or that now, plenty of time, lots of training to do first, etc. But now 7 year old Harry, not even out of the hospital, is listening to speeches about chaos theory and egalitarianism, and hearing that he is going to be targeted for death, and that it’s okay to kill people. And Hermione is listening, yet the three adults in the room - all related to her - aren’t interrupting to say “Hold on there, ghostie guy!”? I dunno...kinda thought the Accio spell might have come before the philosophical explanations. That aside, I can’t wait to read on...with the possible exception of Sensei, I love all of your characters and look forward to reading more of the developing plot lines.
gginsc chapter 21 . 10/4/2019
The kids have big mouths! They blabbed all their business to the Weasley kids! I bet Molly runs to Dumbledork
zumba1 chapter 9 . 10/3/2019
why harry future never thought if he had to fight voldemort again he had never been trained since he was a child, and his magic guardian never took care of him when he was abused. I think one hundred years of life does not guarantee to be different from the canon hahaha
zumba1 chapter 3 . 10/3/2019
Honorable Mr. Inspector and his officers mention such terrible things in front of an eight-year-old girl. are they healthy?
SteveKratz chapter 7 . 10/2/2019
Hmm, don't take this the wrong way. I am enjoying the story. It's just seems weird to me that every fic I've read that deals with pre-Hogwarts characters has them written as if they have the mental capacity of someone in their late teens to mid twenties. I mean come on, a seven year old understanding chaos theory... But as I said earlier I am enjoying the story and don't intend to let one little aspect ruin it for me.
illymal chapter 10 . 10/1/2019
Sorry I Respect your opinion but a person that left a child in a basket in November an never check on him for me it’s the personification of the DEVIL
Guest chapter 4 . 9/29/2019
In Britain in the 1980s the national health service provided all aspects of medical care - doctors, dentists, spectacles - for free so no-one, especially a child, would think 'costs' when waking up from an accident.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2019
I'm loving your story (re-reading it actually) but something struck me on reading this chapter: I don't think a policemen would be allowed to reveal all harry's medical problems to a non family member but obviously you need a conversation to provide this info to the reader. A discussion between the attending doctor and the policeman would provide that and then the grangers could be given the info that he'd be in intensive care and recovering for 4 weeks.
madie080802 chapter 1 . 9/1/2019
Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing this. Going on my favorites.
scyfly chapter 17 . 8/29/2019
im done with this crap. endless anecdotes on thing you make up but really dont make a lick of sense.
you prob one of those ppl who love to hear yourself talk and think you know a lot that has to be shared with the rest of the world. it kinda reminds me of the story harry and the angry 7
scyfly chapter 17 . 8/29/2019
robert would not bitch like this. he is SAS (not true you cant be a dentist and sas bot require a commitment from a young age to at least age 25 to become one so both is not possible)
for a soldier the greater good is all he lives for. sas has killed many innocent ppl like the wife and childeren of that warlord. training his daughter to fight and prevent the extintion of mankind is a done deal. he may not like it but he would accept it
scyfly chapter 16 . 8/29/2019
if the AK destroys all magic then if it kills a muggle it would be proof everyone has magic, it would also be the ultimate ward breaker.
btw the whole theory on blood wards is bullshit. if they work as you say the ministey would not want it because it works to well but in the war against voldemort? heh ppl would be making babies just to create this ward.
but no blood magic is about sacrefice and no bigger sacrefice then a willing mothers life, well i gues suicide would be even bigger. that is why its illegal 1 willingly or a 100 unwilling is easy for dark wizards.
but what i believe to make such a ward needs preparation which lilly did but for personal protection, dumbledore in his infinite wisdom stole this from harry and tied it to a house, said house needed a blood relative, his aunt. otherwise harry would have had far more protection himself. ofc this is my theory but it makes sense no magic just happens
scyfly chapter 16 . 8/29/2019
you are so damn black and white, war was evil thus you made many oc's who died there, harrys life is getting better so he needs a sister magical training.
onky nuance is dumbledore but he at this point is evil no matter what you say
scyfly chapter 14 . 8/29/2019
secret founder heirs, secret sisters you are really going all out no?

i trew a pebble in the water and the waves changed the world forever (ofc after the pebble i jumped in aswell to controll the water)
this sums up your story nicely
3,720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »