Reviews for 30 Minutes That Changed Everything
scyfly chapter 2 . 8/29/2019
your proclivity to name ppl by anything but their names is truly strange
Noy chapter 1 . 8/13/2019
Why would he loved her if she cheats on him time and time again ? Especially if "his" children aren't even his. Shouldn't he hates her ? Because the only thing I could think of when you write that he loved her was : Man, he is kinda pathetic isn't he ?
PGHammer chapter 26 . 8/3/2019
Here is the introduction to the Watanabe School and its syllabus/structure. It's actually *more* foreign than Beauxbatons or Durmstrang; Durmstrang is closest (due to their emphasis on physical fitness (compared to either Beauxbaton or Hogwarts) - still, even Durmstrang would see some surprises. That the minders can also take classes is actually the least surprising - consider how many of the staff at ANY college or technical school also take classes. (I would not have been surprised to see (or hear of) Emma Granger taking Potions, for example - no wand-waving, remember?) What would have *really* made Severus Snape ill is *Minerva McGonagall* getting a Potions Mastery from Watanabe - alongside Emma Granger *and* Harry - may I take the idea and run with it?
sittingfrogs chapter 9 . 7/31/2019
I generally like stories that involve a lot of research, but for all your care about dates and numbers, you seem to have overlooked a few other things.

Harry and Hermione being religious Catholics isn’t only far off of anything we see in canon, it’s also highly unlikely. Catholics were a small minority in Britain in 1980, especially in the South of England where this is happening, and church attendance was already in sharp decline.

Neither Harry nor Hermione act anywhere close to seven years old. And no child would just sit and take that amount of information in stride. This history lesson serves as an introduction into your canon embellishments, but I think it’s too long to be realistic and it hinders the flow of the story. You could assume that most or all readers know the canon story, so it would be completely sufficient to state that the Avatar e.g. tells them about his first year.

What strains my suspension of disbelief the most though are the constant reassurances that Harry and Hermione should be able to decide for themselves. By giving them all this information in this amount of detail this young, they are all but forced to grow up quickly and also pushed in a certain direction. This info dump doesn’t help them in any way right now, it only diminishes their chances for a happier childhood.
Jack Faire 2 chapter 6 . 7/20/2019
Actually speaking as an abused kid. We mature more quickly we grow up twisted. We are simultaneously adults and little kids. We crave the childhood we never had while acting mature beyond our years. Rowling made Harry an abused kid and then ignored what that means.

I would have trusted Snape and distrusted Dumbledore. People are nice when they want things from you. People who hate you are honest you know where you stand with them.
scotty26 chapter 14 . 7/15/2019
I haven’t read ahead but he has a sister doesn’t he? *snorts* at least it point to that way from just reading this chapter
Milagro626 chapter 37 . 7/15/2019
I wonder who was #1 for Luna's class?
BlazeStryker chapter 22 . 7/8/2019
Dear Healer Tonks:

A pensieve should allow review of the examination memory.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/5/2019
Now I remember why I stop reading this crap. Too much Interaction with the weasels so dumass will know. Greater stupidity
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 55 . 6/27/2019
wow loved your story! Look forward to reading more!
Zile0 chapter 55 . 6/27/2019
Fantastic story
Dutchgirl chapter 17 . 6/17/2019
Just want to say how much I love you're story. Maby some find it slow going, but I find that you have created real caracters and insight that you woudn't find if the story moved faster at this point. Thank you for writing and publishing this story.
Love from the Netherlands,
Esther
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2019
Pure cancer. "Love of his life" x100. We get it, you don't like the pairing, but that's not reason to open up the salt-mines.
hisnhers chapter 55 . 5/8/2019
I enjoyed this story immensely! Fantastic. Amazing. Thanks for sharing it with us.

his
sylvelle chapter 16 . 5/4/2019
Does cunning mean you will put her in Slytherin? Please don't. While it would not matter to Hsrry, Hermione and their family, it woul still isolate her in school. She already didn't have friends in school.
3,721 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »