Reviews for 30 Minutes That Changed Everything
hisnhers chapter 33 . 5/4/2019
Regarding Luna. I adore her. But look out! She wasn't placed in Ravenclaw for nothing! Yes, we can believe in animals not written about in books. Just because no one has seen, whatever animal, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Islands that haven't been explored fully. Rainforests that haven't had every single animal documented, etc, still exist.

Remember, not all that many years ago people laughed a doctor out of his profession because he believed washing hands in between studying cadavers and then helping birth babies saved the mom's from dying more often. After all, germs are invisible to the naked eye, but they certainly exist!I

However, a dead mom and a grieving father who is eccentric can definitely lead to Luna hiding behind her own version of eccentricity.

sylvelle chapter 10 . 5/4/2019
Evil or not the things he did in canon were unconscionable. Never liked him once we began to see his manipulation.
hisnhers chapter 17 . 5/2/2019
Ok. I know I said I am rereading this, but so far all I remember is chapter 1 and 2! Did I start and somehow never finish this? I don't know how. It's really good! Enjoying.

hisnhers chapter 1 . 5/1/2019
I an rereading this. As I did the first time I read this chapter, I am all choked up. Trying not to cry. I think I did cry the first time actually...

kirosyamcha chapter 55 . 4/29/2019
idk the real history of English and scots but was this a bravehart references? :D
kirosyamcha chapter 45 . 4/28/2019
'magically she is still 8 years old' didn't her mom die when she was 9 or did I misremember?
LALady1963 chapter 55 . 4/28/2019
Love this story and have read it a couple times. I am so happy it was finished. As an author, your stories provide a depth of expression and complexity of character which mimics real life. Even when dealing with magic. My hopes that you will return to writing and complete all the other wonderful fiction that you started.
kirosyamcha chapter 35 . 4/28/2019
im confused, several of those familys are supposed to be fairly rich or at least well off. why is the foundation paying for them? unless I read it incorrectly.
475213 chapter 50 . 3/6/2019
Reading the phrase "fatal cases of 9 millimeter lead poisoning" made my day. Thank you.
Kai chapter 55 . 2/23/2019
Perhaps Hermione's M-forged documents say that she was born in Loughton. But that's not the truth now, is it? The Hogwarts time chamber is a few hundred miles from Essex, after all.
Kai chapter 52 . 2/23/2019
Those Frenchpeople surely age fast. They are about 650 years old. They are in their 65th cycle of living and disappearing. They resurface at mid-twenties and leave again when they're old. If you accept that they didn't start the cycles at their birth, every cycle lasts a lot less than ten years. That's under no circumstances enough to get old.

Let's say Perenelle is as old as Nicolas. She was ninety in 1413. A cycle lasts from mid-twenties to, as you say, ninety, or almost ninety, again, that's 65 years. Now, that means in 1990, Nicolas and Perenelle are in their ninth cycle, when they met with Dumbledore in 1890 they were in the eighth (until about 1930 or so), not in their 65th. They would have to be over 4200 years old for that.
Melamber69 chapter 55 . 2/24/2019
I truly enjoyed this story. One recommendation however; You may wish to cut back on the recaps. It's all in the same story, so no need to have a recap every 10 chapters or so. Also, you changed a few things later in the story from what you mentioned early (nothing big)
Guest chapter 54 . 2/15/2019
Why do you have the smartest person constantly argue against the smartest and least dangerous plans? Kind of dumb and makes a joke out of her supposedly being the smartest. I think at this point it’s the author who doesn’t know his arse from a hole in the ground. You skip on needed details and instead drown the reader in pointless trivialities.
Guest chapter 47 . 2/15/2019
So the general idea behind this chapter is that they sit back, do nothing, and wait for others to start something. Isn’t that their whole problem with the rest of the country? Are they not doing exactly what they hate about everyone else. This story is full of huge holes. Which is amazing considering how much sheer useless shit you have shellacked into this story. Sadly, adding more and more useless info to the story doesn’t cover glaring plot holes.
Guest chapter 45 . 2/15/2019
First entire half of the chapter was repeated info from earlier chapters. Useless information rehashed which makes more than half of this chapter useless to the story. You really need to stop writing like you are paid by the word. The story would flow so much better if you stop bloating every chapter with pointless shit.
If a character is only there as a place holder or someone for the main characters to use to furthur the plot, I don’t need to know every god damned thing about a filler character. I especially don’t need this useless info repeated multiple times.
3,721 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »